And just like that, the LSU excuses have already started

Because they are throwing such a hissy fit about the 11 am slot.

I say let's buy them all out and straight up take over baton rouge!

Let's start a petition getting more fans to promise to buy tickets.

12 noon God's time.
11 am central

I bought a corndog flag off Amazon several weeks ago for this game.

41F9JAtfH+L._AC_SX466_.jpg

I should let one of you guys going to Red Stick borrow it.

We can bring the French’s Mustard.

CBS has the 1st and 3rd picks for the DH weekend. ESPN has the 2nd pick but they cant televise it against the CBS games. ESPN chose the LSU/Tennessee game over the Ga Aub game.

GameDay will probably be in BAton Rouge
GameDay will be at Clemson-NC St. Top 10 matchup.

That is this weekend. We don't play LSU for two weeks. Still, GameDay won't be there. They'll definitely go to Alabama/A&M or Oklahoma/Texas.
Yeah I didn’t click on the following week. Highly doubt they will go to the OU-Texas game considering their records. Alabama is more than likely considering Jimbo beat Saban last year.

Yeah I didn’t click on the following week. Highly doubt they will go to the OU-Texas game considering their records. Alabama is more than likely considering Jimbo beat Saban last year.

I actually think the OU/Texas matchup is much more likely. They go there a lot, and if we beat LSU there is a potential Top 5 matchup in Knoxville the next weekend. I highly doubt ESPN sends GameDay to two straight Alabama games and the 3rd Alabama game out of the first 7 weeks. So, either they go to Alabama/TAMU and skip Knoxville. Or, they choose OU/Texas and hope we both win and then come to Knoxville the next week.

I actually think the OU/Texas matchup is much more likely. They go there a lot, and if we beat LSU there is a potential Top 5 matchup in Knoxville the next weekend. I highly doubt ESPN sends GameDay to two straight Alabama games and the 3rd Alabama game out of the first 7 weeks. So, either they go to Alabama/TAMU and skip Knoxville. Or, they choose OU/Texas and hope we both win and then come to Knoxville the next week.
I think Ohio St is the only school to be a part of 3 consecutive GameDay’s. In 1996. Oddly enough, Florida was a part of 3 that same season, just not consecutively.

Because they are throwing such a hissy fit about the 11 am slot.

I say let's buy them all out and straight up take over baton rouge!

Let's start a petition getting more fans to promise to buy tickets.
Just bought mine! Hoping for a large contingent of Big Orange!

Rational though and LSU fan don't really go in the same sentence. It may be an 1100 kickoff, but their fans will be 3 sheets in the wind...sobriety and LSU don't go together

VN Store

Back