And just like that, the LSU excuses have already started

Those kind of comments says more about the commenters than the situation. Surely NOBODY actually believes those absurd, embarrassing comments. It is actually hilariously laughable. No matter who the teams are. Silly comes to mind as well!

Those kind of comments says more about the commenters than the situation. Surely NOBODY actually believes those absurd, embarrassing comments. It is actually hilariously laughable. No matter who the teams are. Silly comes to mind as well!

Yeah, that’s fair. I suppose every large fan base has fans of all types.

It will be another nailbitter. All with Heupel will be that way until Tennessee gets more defensive talent

Yeah, that seems pretty likely. I mean, I don’t think all games necessarily are going to be like that, but many probably will. Most conference games could get ‘interesting’ but I do think we will handle some without too much excitement.

LSU though I think you’re right. Still, just being competitive against decent competition and actually winning games that we previously lost is very encouraging. For sure a work in progress, but we have some legit strengths.

I forget which coach said it, but it was something along the lines of: “First you lose big. Then you lose close. Then you win close. Then you win big.” Winning some of these close ones is pretty cool, even if we are also still losing some.

CBS has the 1st and 3rd picks for the DH weekend. ESPN has the 2nd pick but they cant televise it against the CBS games. ESPN chose the LSU/Tennessee game over the Ga Aub game.

GameDay will probably be in BAton Rouge

So I have heard CBS gets first two picks and also that it is CBS-ESPN-CBS pick order.... does anyone have a link?

Corndog coonasses cant win a game during the day??? BTW... Didnt Fulmer beat them at night after Katrina? ALL the world was pulling for poor Ol LSU that night. Welp... they lost.
What an awesome night that was . I paid Tall Paul $20 to play “Rock You Like A Hurricane” at O’Charleys on The Strip that night (not my proudest moment). Not sure many people made it to Tuesday classes the next day.

iu

That's what I said, but based on their boards, you'd think they are entitled to night games or something. Wild.
Also think they are entitled to wear white at home...
I thought those corndogs loved that ugly purple

VN Store

Back