Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why....why...why does this stupid game against this raggedy arse Gator team ALWAYS have to be so hard..🥴

I am so glad we won...but how/why do these crappy arse UF QBs always have the game of their life against us? 😵‍💫

It’s a new era McGill! Career night for florida gator QB ended in a Loss for them. I am fine if that’s every game from here on out. Career stat day with a huge helping of You lost anyway… 😎

15-0 🤠

I'm willing to not jump on the fire Banks wagon... But absolutely nothing about the defensive performance from yesterday could be described as aggressive. Pitt... Sure. Florida, not at all.

.TFL, Total tackles, qb pressures and turnovers created are all within 3% of each other. The difference is you have an extremely athletic qb in Florida and a 1 legged qb in the 2nd half for Pitt.

Much different gameplan for the two. You tend to play the 30-30 a bit more bend don’t break when knowing your defense has weaknesses. You play more aggressive from the 30’s in. It’s exactly what their gameplan was.

The effort, willingness and desire is 100% there for players on defense, unfortunately the collective talent isn’t. Recruiting fixes it.

Fair enough, but he already did all of this last season. It's not like he has anything left to prove. The rest is on the D and rush attack. Not in his control.

Give him those elite RBs and defenses and this would be a runaway title team.

View attachment 494393
If Heupel stays here for ten years or more…. I feel the next three to four QBs that we have will put up similar stats…. This system is that good.

I agree with that guy...it all depends on what happens from here. We now have a chance at a truly magical season, but that is all that it is..a chance.

If we go down to Bat Tone Rooge and lay an egg...that chance is yesterday's dream, if we 💩 the bed against UK...that chance is gone with the wind..

I also know we could beat Bama and even UGA, but we don't have to beat them this year for this year to be an amazing achievement...10-2 and a bowl win would give us a legitimate top 10 season.

From where we were in Jan 2021 to Top 10 would be a miracle.

The Miracle is truly on the table now.

GO VOLS!

I'm willing to not jump on the fire Banks wagon... But absolutely nothing about the defensive performance from yesterday could be described as aggressive. Pitt... Sure. Florida, not at all.
There were multiple plays where we had someone in the backfield and AR was able to out run them just enough when flushed out of the pocket or else he would have been sacked like 6-7 times. He’s just a good athlete and can’t be compared to us getting at Pitts QBs.

I agree with that guy...it all depends on what happens from here. We now have a chance at a truly magical season, but that is all that it is..a chance.

If we go down to Bat Tone Rooge and lay an egg...that chance is yesterday's dream, if we 💩 the bed against UK...that chance is gone with the wind..

I also know we could beat Bama and even UGA, but we don't have to beat them this year for this year to be an amazing achievement...10-2 and a bowl win would give us a legitimate top 10 season.

From where we were in Jan 2021 to Top 10 would be a miracle.

The Miracle is truly on the table now.

GO VOLS!

I‘m leaning towards 9-3. LSU, Bama and UGA are really tough. I think UK and USCe will be closer than we’d like - both have QBs with good enough arms to put 350+ yards on this secondary but we can out score them. Should be a fun finish regardless.

Fair enough, but he already did all of this last season. It's not like he has anything left to prove. The rest is on the D and rush attack. Not in his control.

Give him those elite RBs and defenses and this would be a runaway title team.

View attachment 494393
If the defense was just "solid" yesterday, we would have destroyed that team...and we could have a ligi t title worthy team.

We rolled up a billion yards yesterday without a truly "elite" RB...it is hard for me to imagine what our offense would look like with one of those guys...it would quite literally be unstoppable.

Give JH an elite TE and RB to add with this team...and we could war crime ANY defense in CFB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back