Here is reality. We let UF put up 600 yards….

Won't always be the case. Defense has got to get better. That's embarrassing....AR threw for 453 yards, and y'all are like, we won.
If you're embarrassed by what happens in a game played with a ball by college students, but whining about it on an internet message board doesn't embarrass you, Lol, I don't believe I'd tell anyone.

UT’s #5 (no name) is absolutely terrible in basic tackling. Refer to UF’s 1st TD. That is the stuff that will haunt this team if it’s not fixed. Piss poor effort.

I sure as hell hope Heupel doesn't think this win means they don't need anymore practice and have nothing to improve on. Hope he visits VN tonight so that don't happen. I mean this thread alone could save our season.

Josh, if you see this, defense needs to get better. Take care of that aight? Come back here next week for more valuable information.

Honest question. When recruits see our current DBs looking lost, do they say " Hey, I want to be coached by the coaches that are coaching a defense that is allowing record stats every game?" I mean how do you sell that to a recruit?
“Hey I wanna be coached by a HC who wins 75% of the time”

Ive never witnessed a fan base that seems to hate being 4-0 and just beating our hated rival. It’s absolutely baffling.

I'm not seeing what you're saying and I don't know why you would think that. It's truly baffling that you don't think people can be happy about being 4-0 and upset over the defense for their p1ss poor performance.

I sure as hell hope Heupel doesn't think this win means they don't need anymore practice and have nothing to improve on. Hope he visits VN tonight so that don't happen. I mean this thread alone could save our season.

Josh, if you see this, defense needs to get better. Take care of that aight? Come back here next week for more valuable information.
Blue text?

My goodness... some of yall don't seem to remember 16 out of the last 18 years. We just beat Florida be happy. Who gives a damn about how many yards they had?

Reactions: orangebloodgmc

VN Store

Back