Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a few questions William. @WillAtSpyre

1. What time y'all kicking off?
2. Are you selling beer? I assume so, so how much?
3. Can we bring our own?

Need some deets and we should be over yonder.

I also just followed you on the twatter machine.

We're starting at 10:30.
Not selling, giving.
I would suggest BYOB just in case cause there's no such thing as too much beer, especially if you have something you like specifically.

Also everything is free, but we do ask everyone to join the Volunteer Club that can. These are the cool experiences we are trying to use our 10% cut of the money for.

We're starting at 10:30.
Not selling, giving.
I would suggest BYOB just in case cause there's no such thing as too much beer, especially if you have something you like specifically.

Also everything is free, but we do ask everyone to join the Volunteer Club that can. These are the cool experiences we are trying to use our 10% cut of the money for.
Sounds good. I'll have three other guys with me and one is a Florida fan(others will be in orange). Can we get him publically admonished?

DW is pretty good at this directing of athletics thing
Dude is money with using social media and the resources around him.We've seen to many big stick swinging A.Ds that wanna implement their own ideas while forgetting we're a proud program who's fans and University is deep rooted in tradition.He's managed to be able to navigate every area of the arena with the grace of a ball room dancer up to this point.

All sports are the best they have been in sometime and fans for once actually feel they have a voice with White at A.D,Spyres fan/player interactions,and our mass social media following seems voices are finally being heard (In a positive way).Were in a good place n good hands let us all rejoice cause we know what it's like to get Beamered and Haslamed!

Ok enough😂😂…I banged his sister so you both lose…George straight is king and Alan Jackson made Jorts and ripped denim button up shirts ok to wear for men….oh and Shania Twain is dropping a album September 23rd check it out.🫶🏽😁
Hahahaha one thing everybody can agree on is Morgan and Alan are both certified assholes in person

Volunteer Club will be hosting a free tailgate in G5 this weekend. Josiah-Jordan James, Zakai, Julian Phillips, Uros, Santi, Jared Dickey, Chase Dollander, Drew Beam, and Christian Moore will all be in attendance to meet fans and take pics with fans.

We're smoking gators on site, Smash Burger will also be there too. I have a LOT of alcohol.

Not sure about Alan..but everyone from the area would agree that Morgan is..people who know him anyways..makes me wonder if Kenny is to
According to the local shuttle driver we had in St John, Kenny is a just a good regular guy...until he gets drunk. He told us some pretty funny stories.

It’s not though, unfortunately. He’s Canadian, no tie to UT. He’s only wearing that sweatshirt because he purposely took off, colored, whatever you want to call it to change, “Tennessee” to “Finesse”

View attachment 492467
Tbf he has spoken, at ends, about having a lot of family in Memphis. His dad is from there and he spent his summers there. He could possibly be a UT football fan...though iirc he also gives love to Calipari too...just being a typical conciliatory Canadian 😅 I highly doubt he actually cares about CFB though...

Screenshot_20220921_154254.jpg

Reactions: Volpac Sackyou
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back