Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m hearing it’s Jon Gruden

Please provide local real estate ownership bona fides and aircraft tail numbers for tracking purposes.

Folks... I know it isn't as good as a coaching search, but we have to keep our skills up to date. Let's get lookouts at the airport. Fire up the Grumors machine and dial it in.

lets-move-out-people-every-second-counts-harris-yates.gif

Please provide local real estate ownership bona fides and aircraft tail numbers for tracking purposes.

Folks... I know it isn't as good as a coaching search, but we have to keep our skills up to date. Let's get lookouts at the airport. Fire up the Grumors machine and dial it in.

He was at the gym this morning. . .

Reactions: InVOLuntary
I sense the game Saturday is a turning point in this series.

I feel Tennessee and Florida are trending in different directions as programs and can envision Tennessee having long term success moving forward against Florida.

I see UGA and Tennessee being the benchmark game of the East moving forward.

Vols 37-16 Jort Jockeys

I saw the back of his head at Calhouns. Just saying.

Well if anybody like @WillAtSpyre has a parking pass for me at g10, I'll gladly host you idiots.

Volunteer Club will be hosting a free tailgate in G5 this weekend. Josiah-Jordan James, Zakai, Julian Phillips, Uros, Santi, Jared Dickey, Chase Dollander, Drew Beam, and Christian Moore will all be in attendance to meet fans and take pics with fans.

We're smoking gators on site, Smash Burger will also be there too. I have a LOT of alcohol.

Last edited:
Volunteer Club will be hosting a free tailgate in G5 this weekend. Josiah-Jordan James, Zakai, Julian Phillips, Uros, Santi, Jared Dickey, Chase Dollander, Drew Beam, and Christian Moore will all be in attendance to meet fans and take pics with fans.

We're smoking gators on sight, Smash Burger will also be there too. I have a LOT of alcohol.

Is the same location as what was in the email? I thought it was by circle park. Granted I dont know the area all that well.

Is the same location as what was in the email? I thought it was by circle park. Granted I dont know the area all that well.

It's the location in the email, but we're not in Circle Park this week because we couldn't get the smoker there. So we're in the corner of G5 basically right above Pat's statue.

It’s not though, unfortunately. He’s Canadian, no tie to UT. He’s only wearing that sweatshirt because he purposely took off, colored, whatever you want to call it to change, “Tennessee” to “Finesse”

View attachment 492467
Oh.. well that’s stupid 😂.. I take it back, he is no longer invited 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back