Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.

Every media wannabe loved to pick USCjr as a team on the rise and unless they win a game or two that they shouldn’t, they’re most likely going backwards in year 2. If you look at their schedule there’s 2 cupcakes left and 2 more probable wins left. The rest are games they will be favored to lose leaving them at 5 wins if they win what they should and lose what they should.

“bUt ThEy GoT sPeNcEr RaTtLeR..” who has now thrown *checks notes* more than double the amount of INTs than TDs.. in 3 games.

Some people are straight up little (insert bannable word) in the football forum holy. I just saw someone say we have absolute zero chance and we will lose by muiltiple score. Some people are just pathetic man. Don’t with my little rant
Which thread? I feel like stirring up something. I’m bored.

Well we know his next job

Booker_T_2018.jpg
We do?

SEC offices need to be in Nashville, imo. With the additions that makes it more centered geographically whilst still being a neutral enough city. Basically, Nashville and Atlanta should be the only choices because they're big enough and have enough things going on to where the day to day pressure of only encountering one or two (Alabama or Auburn) fanbases is mitigated.
Possibly Memphis. Even more centered in the conference and no team present like Nashville, even if it is only Vandy.

Y'all keep me and my family in your thoughts and prayers. We've sold our dad's house and we'll be out by tomorrow. Lots of great memories growing up there. Moved into that house when I was four. Dad built it. Seems surreal that someone else will be living there. My sister is really struggling with it. (I know it sounds silly as it does to me too.)
Nah brother it’s not silly, we all want to hold on to “anything” that holds memories of those we’ve lost. Hang in there

Possibly Memphis. Even more centered in the conference and no team present like Nashville, even if it is only Vandy.

I can attest for Memphis being one of the biggest melting pot cities for the SEC. But the SEC would never consider Memphis, and I don’t think they should, even as a Memphis native.

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
Here are some facts

1. If you took the Gators off of the uniform, I would think I was looking at your average Mizzou or South Carolina team.

2. I said what I said
Mizzou and South Carolina are a whole different level of bad. Florida will be there soon, but we will be beating an Ok Florida team on Saturday. Florida in 2 years will probably be Mizzou this year.

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back