#NR Rakease Passmore-UOV x2
#NR Jasheem Felton
#NR Jaye Nash
#NR Labaron Philon
#NR Derrion Reid-UOV
#NR Tyler McKinley

Last edited:
Reactions: MinisterofDef#92
Has Cadeau cooled on us? I know there was some chatter earlier in the year about him and Tennessee having mutual interest, but I haven’t read much on him since then. Is it safe to say that one is unlikely at this point?

Has Cadeau cooled on us? I know there was some chatter earlier in the year about him and Tennessee having mutual interest, but I haven’t read much on him since then. Is it safe to say that one is unlikely at this point?
I know he has an OV set up to North Carolina.

Seemed like tons of talk about Tennessee and Texas Tech months back but since then blue bloods have gotten involved and they seem to be the chatter of late, haven’t seen much with Tennessee.

That’s what I figured. Disappointing to hear but not at all surprising.
Back on July 27th, he noted in an On3 article having visits already scheduled for Texas Tech and UNC, and talked about Baylor, Kentucky, and Tennessee.

Had this to say about Tennessee...
"I like Tennessee too. I think I might go visit them. I like their coach and their play style. A friend of mine, Zakai Zeigler, went out there, and it really worked out for him."

Also worth noting, Cadeau is a reclass candidate. He had a visit scheduled to Baylor and then canceled it. He also says the three teams in most frequent contact are Texas Tech, UNC, and Baylor. Reading between the lines, I'd guess TTU and UNC are likely his leaders. Tennessee is in a larger group of teams like UK, Baylor, Syracuse, among others.

Also worth noting, Cadeau is a reclass candidate. He had a visit scheduled to Baylor and then canceled it. He also says the three teams in most frequent contact are Texas Tech, UNC, and Baylor. Reading between the lines, I'd guess TTU and UNC are likely his leaders. Tennessee is in a larger group of teams like UK, Baylor, Syracuse, among others.
From 3 days ago…

In a few weeks, Cadeau will visit Texas Tech officially. That visit will be his first and he's also locked in a trip to North Carolina for early October and discussed Baylor, Louisville and USC as others that he's working to line up visits with.

Top ten junior Elliot Cadeau thinking visits

Updated…
#1 Tre Johnson
#3 Ian Jackson
#8 Trentyn Flowers
#10 Somtochukwu Cyril-UOV
#13 Cam Scott-UOV

#14 Elliott Cadeau
#16 Airious Bailey-UOV
#20 Curtis Givens-UOV

#21 Jalen Shelley
#28 Tahaad Pettiford
#34 Jayden Williams
#38 Jahki Howard
#52 Del Jones- UOV
#65 Doryan Onwuchekwa
#68 Ahmad Nowell
#70 Paul Mcneil
#75 Juke Harris-OV & UOV
#NR Isaiah Evans
#NR Rakease Passmore-UOV
#NR Jasheem Felton
#NR Jaye Nash
#NR Labaron Philon
#NR Derrion Reid-UOV
#NR Tyler McKinley
Rivals updated today..

#1 Tre Johnson
#3 Ian Jackson
#5 Airious Bailey-UOV
#15 Elliott Cadeau
#17 Cam Scott-UOV
#21 Tahaad Pettiford
#24 Trentyn Flowers
#28 Somtochukwu Cyril-UOV
#32 Ahmad Nowell
#33 Derrion Reid-UOV
#38 Paul Mcneil
#40 Juke Harris-OV & UOV
#44 Isaiah Evans
#48 Rakease Passmore-UOV
#51 Jahki Howard
#52 Jalen Shelley
#59 Tyler McKinley
#60 Labaron Philon
#69 Jayden Williams
#79 Del Jones- UOV
#83 Jasheem Felton
#99 Curtis Givens-UOV
#122 Jaye Nash
#138 Doryan Onwuchekwa

“Ohio State, Tennessee, and Michigan will be by Matthews (NC) Carmel Christian tomorrow to see four-star Jaeden Mustaf.”

-Jamie Shaw
Thought this was a cool tidbit about Jaeden.

“Jaeden Mustaf is a Class of 2024, 6'5 Combo Guard at Carmel Christian School in Charlotte, NC. A gifted shooter, superb ballhandler, and premier defender...however his most compelling basketball trait is being a clutch performer. Never one to shy away from the critical moments, Jaeden embodies the “Mamba Mentality” with his desire to give all he’s got and win at all costs. As a young player he was given the nickname “Lil Kobe” , partly because he would figure out a way to get his shot off, but has grown into a more complete basketball player with an acute basketball IQ who cherishes every moment on the basketball court like his basketball idol, the late great Kobe Bryant. “

Thought this was a cool tidbit about Jaeden.

“Jaeden Mustaf is a Class of 2024, 6'5 Combo Guard at Carmel Christian School in Charlotte, NC. A gifted shooter, superb ballhandler, and premier defender...however his most compelling basketball trait is being a clutch performer. Never one to shy away from the critical moments, Jaeden embodies the “Mamba Mentality” with his desire to give all he’s got and win at all costs. As a young player he was given the nickname “Lil Kobe” , partly because he would figure out a way to get his shot off, but has grown into a more complete basketball player with an acute basketball IQ who cherishes every moment on the basketball court like his basketball idol, the late great Kobe Bryant. “

I wonder if he would try to skip college and play in the NBA a la Kobe and Moses Malone.

“They make sure I know I’m their top priority in 2024. Coach (Rick) Barnes and Coach (Justin) Gainey always call me on Zoom calls and Facetime calls, checking in on me; seeing how school and workouts are going.”

-Juke Harris on Tennessee

Updated…
#1 Tre Johnson
#3 Ian Jackson
#8 Trentyn Flowers
#10 Somtochukwu Cyril-UOV
#13 Cam Scott-UOV

#14 Elliott Cadeau
#16 Airious Bailey-UOV
#20 Curtis Givens-UOV

#21 Jalen Shelley
#28 Tahaad Pettiford- OV Scheduled