2024 Target List

Too early to probably say, see who we can get to visit this year…Bailey is from Chattanooga, Curtis Givens is Memphis area, same for Jaye Nash, Nowell is a guy who has mentioned us a lot.
Nowell is also from Memphis. Elliot Cadeau is another we've been mentioned with frequently, and is thought to be considering a reclass to 2023, IIRC.

Updated…
#1 Tre Johnson
#3 Ian Jackson
#8 Trentyn Flowers
#10 Somtochukwu Cyril
#13 Cam Scott
#14 Elliott Cadeau
#16 Airious Bailey
#20 Curtis Givens
#21 Jalen Shelley
#28 Tahaad Pettiford
#34 Jayden Williams
#38 Jahki Howard
#47 Drake Powell
#65 Doryan Onwuchekwa
#68 Ahmad Nowell
#70 Paul Mcneil
#71 Rodney Brown
#75 Jayden Harris
#NR Isaiah Evans
#NR Rakease Passmore
#NR Jasheem Felton
#NR Jaye Nash
#NR Labaron Philon
#NR Derrion Reid

I'm kind of surprised that Barnes and his staff have not offered any 2025 prospects yet.

Updated…
#1 Tre Johnson
#3 Ian Jackson
#8 Trentyn Flowers
#10 Somtochukwu Cyril
#13 Cam Scott
#14 Elliott Cadeau
#16 Airious Bailey
#20 Curtis Givens
#21 Jalen Shelley
#28 Tahaad Pettiford
#34 Jayden Williams
#38 Jahki Howard
#47 Drake Powell
#65 Doryan Onwuchekwa
#68 Ahmad Nowell
#70 Paul Mcneil
#71 Rodney Brown
#75 Jayden Harris
#NR Isaiah Evans
#NR Rakease Passmore
#NR Jasheem Felton
#NR Jaye Nash
#NR Labaron Philon
#NR Derrion Reid
#NR Tyler McKinley

CHICAGO, Ill. -- It was in the summer when Elliot Cadeau locked in his first official visit to Texas Tech. Now gearing towards the fall, Cadeau is looking forward to visiting a program he grew up enjoying.

"That program shows me a lot of interest," Cadeau said of the Red Raiders. "They were my dream school growing up so I am really interested in them. I felt like they should get my first visit."

A 6-foot-1 guard out of Oradell, N.J. who will play his junior year of high school basketball at Branson (Mo.) Link Year, Cadeau says North Carolina is another school that "definitely" will receive a visit.

"Hubert Davis talks to me," Cadeau said. "They stick out because they show a lot of interest in me. There are not a lot of programs where the head coach talks to me a lot but they are one of them."

Cadeau also identifies Baylor, Georgetown, Syracuse, and Tennessee as programs that have been recruiting him hard recently. However, he is still eyeing an offer from Kentucky as the Wildcats have reached out to him to begin building a relationship. He discussed a few of the schools with 247Sports:

Baylor: "They have a commit named Miro Little from Finland and I was playing against him a lot. When they came to watch him, they watched me too. I have been talking to a lot of their coaches. I was on the phone with Scott Drew and they like international guards."

Kentucky: "I talk to KT Turner a lot. It is a lot of small talk. We talk about their schedule and nothing crazy. They are a winning program that produces a lot of professionals."

Tennessee: "The latest talks have not been anything crazy but I talk to Rod Clark a lot. We check in on each other. They stick out because they send point guards to the NBA. Rick Barnes is really good. I feel like I play like Kennedy Chandler and they did him well."

When it comes to trimming his list of options, Cadeau says he will not look to dwindle any programs out until he collects more offers from a few national powerhouses.

"I still have a lot of schools that I would like to get offered by," Cadeau said. "So I feel I will not cut my list until I have most of the schools that I want. I have talked to Dukeonce, but there are a lot of schools that I never heard from that I really like such as Gonzaga and UCLA. There are probably other schools that I like as well."

Rated the No. 1 point guard in the national 2024 class, Cadeau is ranked No. 9 overall in the 247Sports National Player Rankings.
-Jenkins

Reactions: Volfan1000
I like what Cadeau has to say about us but him “eyeing on offer from Kentucky” is tempering my expectations. At least the “dream school” in this recruitment is TTU and not UK. Otherwise I’d say just move on now lol.
Thought it was headed down that path when I read the title of the article then he said his dream school was TTU haha… He might be the one and only recruit to ever say that about Texas Tech

Reactions: The Dog
Updated…
#1 Tre Johnson
#3 Ian Jackson
#8 Trentyn Flowers
#10 Somtochukwu Cyril
#13 Cam Scott
#14 Elliott Cadeau
#16 Airious Bailey
#20 Curtis Givens
#21 Jalen Shelley
#28 Tahaad Pettiford
#34 Jayden Williams
#38 Jahki Howard
#47 Drake Powell
#65 Doryan Onwuchekwa
#68 Ahmad Nowell
#70 Paul Mcneil
#71 Rodney Brown
#75 Jayden Harris
#NR Isaiah Evans
#NR Rakease Passmore
#NR Jasheem Felton
#NR Jaye Nash
#NR Labaron Philon
#NR Derrion Reid
#NR Tyler McKinley
Jeez, we really have offered almost every prospect in this class😂 I love it

Reactions: The Dog
Updated…
#1 Tre Johnson
#3 Ian Jackson
#8 Trentyn Flowers
#10 Somtochukwu Cyril
#13 Cam Scott
#14 Elliott Cadeau
#16 Airious Bailey
#20 Curtis Givens
#21 Jalen Shelley
#28 Tahaad Pettiford
#34 Jayden Williams
#38 Jahki Howard
#47 Drake Powell
#65 Doryan Onwuchekwa
#68 Ahmad Nowell
#70 Paul Mcneil
#71 Rodney Brown
#75 Jayden Harris
#NR Isaiah Evans
#NR Rakease Passmore
#NR Jasheem Felton
#NR Jaye Nash
#NR Labaron Philon
#NR Derrion Reid
#NR Tyler McKinley

Drake Powell of the board to UNC

Updated…
#1 Tre Johnson
#3 Ian Jackson
#8 Trentyn Flowers
#10 Somtochukwu Cyril
#13 Cam Scott
#14 Elliott Cadeau
#16 Airious Bailey
#20 Curtis Givens
#21 Jalen Shelley
#28 Tahaad Pettiford
#34 Jayden Williams
#38 Jahki Howard
#65 Doryan Onwuchekwa
#68 Ahmad Nowell
#70 Paul Mcneil
#71 Rodney Brown
#75 Jayden Harris
#NR Isaiah Evans
#NR Rakease Passmore
#NR Jasheem Felton
#NR Jaye Nash
#NR Labaron Philon
#NR Derrion Reid
#NR Tyler McKinley

Drake Powell of the board to UNC

Updated…
#1 Tre Johnson
#3 Ian Jackson
#8 Trentyn Flowers
#10 Somtochukwu Cyril
#13 Cam Scott
#14 Elliott Cadeau
#16 Airious Bailey
#20 Curtis Givens
#21 Jalen Shelley
#28 Tahaad Pettiford
#34 Jayden Williams
#38 Jahki Howard
#65 Doryan Onwuchekwa
#68 Ahmad Nowell
#70 Paul Mcneil
#71 Rodney Brown
#75 Jayden Harris
#NR Isaiah Evans
#NR Rakease Passmore
#NR Jasheem Felton
#NR Jaye Nash
#NR Labaron Philon
#NR Derrion Reid
#NR Tyler McKinley
Legitimately curious. If Cyril continues to not show much improvement, why does he stay in the top 10?

VN Store

Back