#7 Utah @ Florida - 7PM EST-ESPN

Lol at the people on here saying Napier is a bum and was a bad hire. He beats a top ten team in first game in a rebuild year. He will have UF undefeated coming into Neyland in three weeks
Please enlighten me your wisdom on what a top 10 team looks like ? You really think Utah is a top 10 team ? The only 5 teams that looked like legit top 10 teams were UGA, Bama, Michigan and OSU and ND. Everyone else is playing on the same field.

And? Had he not went for it and 4th down because of his emotions in the 3rd and took the points, he would have been in position to dictate the game and win it with a last min FG there…

Man what are you talking about????

They were DOWN 3 with under a minute 🙄.

They had time to try and score a TD to win the game. Kicking a field goal leads to OT, not a "win".

There was 20 seconds left and 3rd down 🙄

Reactions: Doberman
This is what I mean, it's like you're bragging, loving anytime Florida wins. He didn't win that, a player made a play. Technically, utah outplayed them, should've ran it there, because Florida couldn't stop the run. Now ho ahead and tell us how great they are, we'll never win again, etc. Why the heck do you gotta beat your chest and slobber over Florida if you're a Tennessee fan?

He’s almost on my ignore list now

Reactions: joevol33
Unfortunately I had a feeling Napier was gonna be better than many on here thought. Of course now what do we see? Utah isn’t very good. It’s not what UF did but more what Utah didn’t do.

I wonder. If we beat a top 10 team? Does that mean that team isn’t any good as well?
We haven’t beat a top ten team since 2006. What happened tonight with Florida would never happen to us under a first year coach we would’ve choked that game away in Tennessee style and lost. Some people were acting like Florida has been as bad as us the last decade yea they have been up and down since 2010 but they have never sunk as low as we have

Please enlighten me your wisdom on what a top 10 team looks like ? You really think Utah is a top 10 team ? The only 5 teams that looked like legit top 10 teams were UGA, Bama, Michigan and OSU and ND. Everyone else is playing on the same field.

You’re better off talking to a brick wall than that clown

Reactions: BigALWiLson
Lol at the people on here saying Napier is a bum and was a bad hire. He beats a top ten team in first game in a rebuild year. He will have UF undefeated coming into Neyland in three weeks
Only a few said he was a bum. He could be good, could be another Mullin. TBD.
Utah was overrated.
Make up your mind, are you going to hang on Kirby' nuts or Napier's. Both in one day is just bad form

I’m not saying they’re a great team, be we’re going to struggle to keep their qb under 150 rushing
Oh I agree, but that's all they have. They're not a powerhouse like a couple of people are acting like.

Reactions: SAPPER 5
Welp wasted day of college football unfortunately. Thought I'd at least see UF lose. Oh well. Will make it more funny when they have their meltdown just right after our game of course lmao

Florida’s defense is better than ours-simple as
1- you're not English, quit trying to pass yourself off as an Englishman.

2- defense is half a team, you dolt.

3- Utah had begun wearing down the UF defensive depth in the second half running slow- now UF has to get through Kentucky and a patsy coming into our game where we run breakneck speed.

4- oUr RoStEr CaN't is baseless and idiotic conjecture.

You're not a bright woman.

Dude I hate to say it but I think you guys have your best coach since Urban. That win will be huge for your recruiting which is already going very well

I think so. And the new campus for the athletes is very nice investment. Recruits say it has been a factor. I feel like Napier long term plan is to turn UF into a place for kids to go to get trained and coached for the NFL. Sort of a version of Alabama. Our offensive scheme tonight certainly suggests that's his plan.

Reactions: sunnyvol79
Man what are you talking about????

They were DOWN 3 with under a minute 🙄.

They had time to try and score a TD to win the game. Kicking a field goal leads to OT, not a "win".

There was 20 seconds left and 3rd down 🙄
Are you drunk? Point is, bad decisions made that ending that way. He had a chance to kick a FG from the 1 earlier and decided to go for it. That’s 3 points off the board. Then your inside the 20 there. That’s 6 points there bud. That’s a win by 3 points any way you slice it… and Florida didn’t kick FGs so that argument is irrelevant….

This is what I mean, it's like you're bragging, loving anytime Florida wins. He didn't win that, a player made a play. Technically, utah outplayed them, should've ran it there, because Florida couldn't stop the run. Now ho ahead and tell us how great they are, we'll never win again, etc. Why the heck do you gotta beat your chest and slobber over Florida if you're a Tennessee fan?

A lot of losers on here claiming to be UT fans.

Regardless, UTAH made no bad calls on that drive. If they ran it the playclock runs out for the field goal team to try and extend the game.

Reactions: joevol33
There's at least three of these types of clowns in here.

VN Store

Back