#7 Utah @ Florida - 7PM EST-ESPN

Florida is fixing to win it, but I swear they're not as impressive as some are acting. I'm not saying that like we dominate them, but they're not that good .defense isn't good, and offense is nothing except the qb running mostly, rb is okay. I still say we're beating them.
I’m not saying they’re a great team, be we’re going to struggle to keep their qb under 150 rushing

Lol at the people on here saying Napier is a bum and was a bad hire. He beats a top ten team in first game in a rebuild year. He will have UF undefeated coming into Neyland in three weeks

Wonder if all the folks saying Florida was going to get steamrolled will eat crow, or just say Utah was overrated?

I said that two weeks ago. Glad to see where UF is in terms of progress but really Utah just not nearly as good as their ranking.

Reactions: Kdbnab1
Passing was just about Utah's only option without having to be forced to kick a FG with time running out but you can't force it in with Florida obviously in pass defense and playing zone on the DL to close alleys.

Florida looks like they can compete with the top of the division if they don't get run down from a depth standpoint.

He’s gonna be a great coach for Florida I wish we would’ve hired him a couple of years ago

Unfortunately I had a feeling Napier was gonna be better than many on here thought. Of course now what do we see? Utah isn’t very good. It’s not what UF did but more what Utah didn’t do.

I wonder. If we beat a top 10 team? Does that mean that team isn’t any good as well?

VN Store

Back