'18 GA RB Lyn-J Dixon (Tennessee transfer)

Dismissed from WVU (not sure why)

And Dabo said he needed to mature

Far from the worst red flags, but it will be interesting. Both sites seem to be in slightly "wait and see" mode. Pretty high ceiling, but has to prove he's ready to be that guy-type of thinking.
He gave up on them after spring game. WVU is in a real funk (close to 25players left or leaving) and have from a good source that no 8 maybe 7 wins this year and Neal Brown will be available. People in the state not liking him much right now, season tickets way down.

I guarantee you that Heup and Mack and Golesh had this talk with him. I guarantee you that they were very honest with him. They were not forced to take him. So if he gets here and has an attitude, he'll be out the door. But if he's willing to shoot for creative reps in this offense alongside of Small and Wright, he can be useful here. He still has talent and ability that small doesn't have. They are very different.

That's exactly what I told him. I said if he doesn't buy in he will ride the bench and/or stay at home because CH isn't going to put up with it.

Dismissed from WVU (not sure why)

And Dabo said he needed to mature

Far from the worst red flags, but it will be interesting. Both sites seem to be in slightly "wait and see" mode. Pretty high ceiling, but has to prove he's ready to be that guy-type of thinking.
Dabo judging someone on maturity?
Can't wait til they lose about 6 this year.
EYNOWD.gif

So, honest question, is this more like Alvin Kamara transfer or Madre London transfer? No disrespect intended. I really wanted LJD to commit here 10 years ago or however long it was. :)

I think it depends mostly on where Dixon is mentally. If he has mind right and set on coming in and being productive, I believe he can be a very good player for us. But if hopefully he doesn’t come in with an entitled attitude of oh I am from Clemson and I believe I should start because of that. Then he could end up being a dud.

I personally think he is going to be a good player here. Is he going to be Kamara? No. He doesn’t have that kind of elite talent. But he could wind up be very good. Hopefully he has his mind right.

Reactions: WarMachine
If this is the Lyn-J we’re getting… he is elite and the best RB we have

How anyone can watch this and think he's going to be behind Wright and Small knows nothing about football. He would have had to somehow fallen off completely.

He's going to murder defenses in this offense.

We are going to be good this year. Period.

giphy.gif

How anyone can watch this and think he's going to be behind Wright and Small knows nothing about football. He would have had to somehow fallen off completely.

He's going to murder defenses in this offense.

We are going to be good this year. Period.
I don’t think your OPINION is wrong, but having a countering variety doesn’t consign that person to football ignorance.

Reactions: Orange Studs

VN Store

Back