'18 GA RB Lyn-J Dixon (Tennessee transfer)

Got a real good friend who is a huge Clemson fan. Laughing because we took him. Said people like him are less likely to change having just one more year left. Said Clemson washed their hands with him and benched him. Then he said I hear he is a walking attitude. lol I said, glad people gave me second, third and fourth chances. lol
You nailed it! Clemson propaganda took over the RF. Damnest thing to watch. Started the very second we got a shot at this direly needed depth and this huge offensive weapon. Still hasn't let up.

Last edited:
Decent player. Hope he turns out to be a big help in the backfield. He had better or we may have issues.
He split carries with the best runningback in Clemson history and played well. He may be our best runningback. He is better than a decent player.

It cracks me up that Clemson people are trashing him and making him out to be trouble. During his time at Clemson they were 49-6, won a National Championship and lost in the finals another year. He sure was a big distraction. He also has a college degree. Sounds like big trouble. Haters going to Hate.

We've watched a lot of film on him and he looks very good--- Clemson O line was blowing holes open for him to sprint right through untouched... We certainly don't have Clemson's O line-- will be interesting to see what he's got between the tackles when contact is made... Definitely a nice addition to the team!

Reactions: titansvolsfaninga
We've watched a lot of film on him and he looks very good--- Clemson O line was blowing holes open for him to sprint right through untouched... We certainly don't have Clemson's O line-- will be interesting to see what he's got between the tackles when contact is made... Definitely a nice addition to the team!

Crazy part is their OL has been the weak link for a few yrs. Even during some of their best seasons.

Reactions: volinbama256
It cracks me up that Clemson people are trashing him and making him out to be trouble. During his time at Clemson they were 49-6, won a National Championship and lost in the finals another year. He sure was a big distraction. He also has a college degree. Sounds like big trouble. Haters going to Hate.
Bold prediction: Vols win more games this fall than Clemson and LJD is a big part of it. We’ll see what they have to say then.

So, honest question, is this more like Alvin Kamara transfer or Madre London transfer? No disrespect intended. I really wanted LJD to commit here 10 years ago or however long it was. :)
If he can have a Malik Jackson type impact then we will be extremely happy.

Bold prediction: Vols win more games this fall than Clemson and LJD is a big part of it. We’ll see what they have to say then.
Their schedule is silly awful. W/L isn't even a relevant discussion.

Bring their 10-2 butts to a bowl game with us at 8-4 and we'd be the favorite. Bums living in a bum universe.

I dont think he will be our best or our number 1 but it's a good pick up. With Whitehead out we need depth and he provides veteran, productive depth from a winning D1 program.

What's his worse read flag? He was smart enough to get out of WVU? Phuleaze.

What's his worse read flag? He was smart enough to get out of WVU? Phuleaze.

Dismissed from WVU (not sure why)

And Dabo said he needed to mature

Far from the worst red flags, but it will be interesting. Both sites seem to be in slightly "wait and see" mode. Pretty high ceiling, but has to prove he's ready to be that guy-type of thinking.

VN Store

Back