'18 GA RB Lyn-J Dixon (Tennessee transfer)

On campus per AP
I think people are underestimating how big a pickup he is. It's not just depth. He's probably gonna push Small for a lot of PT. It's not like he was bad at Clemson, they just happened to get one of the best Rbs in the country with Etienne. He had good production his first 2yrs there.

On the field, I don't think he is as good as Tiyon Evans was or had potential to be, but I think he is at least as good as Small.

Fingers crossed hoping I'm mostly right.

I have to wonder, regardless if he is/was RB1 or RB2 - he will get the opportunity to showcase his skill set and show what he can do as far as draft status, etc. Reminds me of the Kamara deal playing alongside Hurd and we know how that one turned out.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
I have to wonder, regardless if he is/was RB1 or RB2 - he will get the opportunity to showcase his skill set and show what he can do as far as draft status, etc. Reminds me of the Kamara deal playing alongside Hurd and we know how that one turned out.
He has 2 years to earn that time. Heup does a much better job splitting carries also

Luckily Heupel actually knows what the hell he is doing with talent and scheme.

LETS GO

We got our Dix-On!

dick-in-a-box-american.gif

Gosh, lets not go there. Was a cluster, thanks Butch.

VN Store

Back