Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
They were faster than Dooley's and Pruitt's team, but look at the names they are saying Squirrel is faster than in his 2nd college practice in college. I doubt he is Tyreek Hill/ Deshaun Jackson fast right now.
One would naturally think the pads, helmet, etc would be more of a hindrance the smaller you are.

It will be a better gauge once he runs around in full gear. If he can maintain that speed fairly well, then we have a day 1 wan'dale robinson flying around.

Reactions: VolInDayton
giphy.gif

Dear Sweet Baby Jesus, please let this be the year that we live up to or exceed expectations.
I can't do another season of falling on our face, getting kicked by every other fanbase and/or media member,
and having our loudest, dumbest fans calling for the coaches and players to hit the road.

And of course,
200.gif

Last edited:
Lol we beat them and only had the ball for a few minutes literally. On their field with ab 60 scholly players compared to their full 85. Once the defense shapes up a little bit it’s gonna be real ugly for UK.
Agree, our D kept Ky in that game. The D made Ky offense look a lot better than it had looked all year. D has to improve period, especially on 3rd down or it will be a replay from last year in every game.

Reactions: Brillovol
What's painfully hilarious is that it's clear he is older and doesn't know that you can e-sign official documents these days. Like my entire home sale and new home purchase was e-signed documents until the official closing where I had to hand-sign a few things.

So yeah, Garner's name is probably autogenerated but only he can authorize the signature. Dude has problems.

Did a VA loan this year for my new house and since the VA is still operating in 1989 I had to hand sign a few documents. The loan officer was just as annoyed as us 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back