Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not begging anybody to be afraid.

And yes, Weezer didn’t even count it as a toss up game so he definitely believe it’s a gimme. Which was my whole point, it’s not.
It may be one's definition of 'toss-up". I don't consider it automatic, nor do I consider it a toss-up. I give us the best odds to win.

Your problem is that in the last post you figure people are considering it an "auto W". Now, it's that some consider it a better chance than 50/50. Playing fast and loose with your argument will make people refuse to take you seriously.

Lol we beat them and only had the ball for a few minutes literally. On their field with ab 60 scholly players compared to their full 85. Once the defense shapes up a little bit it’s gonna be real ugly for UK.
They had more than 85 with their super seniors.

Not begging anybody to be afraid.

And yes, Weezer didn’t even count it as a toss up game so he definitely believe it’s a gimme. Which was my whole point, it’s not.
giphy.gif

The thing that I keep seeing about Rattler, that is driving a lot of this hype again, is "Rattler's peak at Oklahoma was when Beamer was coaching him" so they think Beamer (OU assistant from 18-20) is the secret to unlocking Rattler's full potential.

Quite an assumption but there you go.

Last edited:
The thing that I keep seeing about Rattler, that is driving a lot of this hype again, is "Rattler's peak at Oklahoma was when Beamer was coaching him" so they think Beamer (OU assistant from 18-20) is the secret to unlocking Rattler's full potential.

Quite an assumption but there you go.
I’ve heard this too, but Beamer wasn’t the QB coach or OC….I think he was ST coordinator and maybe TE’s coach or something.

Therefore, that logic doesn’t make any sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back