Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
We barely won by 3 in a shootout and now everyone counts UK as an auto W again. I don’t get it
It was a 3 point win at their apex talent level, when we were under 70 scholarship roster in year 1 of systems. Now in a year when they are expected to have regressed in talent, and we're expected to have gotten deeper, with another year in the system.

It's by no means a gimme game, but don't beg us to be afraid.

It was a 3 point win at their apex talent level, when we were under 70 scholarship roster in year 1 of systems. Now in a year when they are expected to have regressed in talent, and we're expected to have gotten deeper, with another year in the system.

It's by no means a gimme game, but don't beg us to be afraid.

Not begging anybody to be afraid.

And yes, Weezer didn’t even count it as a toss up game so he definitely believe it’s a gimme. Which was my whole point, it’s not.

For real. Maybe take a backseat on this one partner.

Granted, totally not the same. But close enough I wouldn't bring it up if I was him lol.

"I have recommended that the number of happy endings at massage parlors should be limited to 10 per year to avoid embarrassment to the league."

- Robert Kraft, probably

Your guess is as good as mine. My guy is “perplexed…….”

kids are changing their minds overnight. Been told it’s next to impossible to get a hold on what is actually going to happen. Any info is subject to immediate change and is taken with a grain of salt

Uh, I think you meant grade of slaw. SMH...

amateur-hour-will-ferrell.gif

What position does Amari McNeil play for us and who the heck are Ball and Krivosh that Cain said was reserves on the OL?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back