Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
How did Texas and ATM kill the SWC? Do you think that being a conference located almost entirely in one state (with one additional small market team) in an age where television revenue became the driving force for economic success might have had something to do with it? Did OU and Nebraska “kill” the Big 8?

It wasn't all on A&M and Texas but they were a big part of it. Everyone was cheating because they just couldn't control the donors and then they kept turning each other in. It all culminated in the SMU death penalty.

The Ole Miss/ Mississippi St. wars were nothing compared to those guys.

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX

Honestly don’t think he should have been suspended at all…. Don’t think Bauer should’ve been suspended in the MLB either

I do think Calvin Ridley’s is BS though, but have 0 remorse for Josh Gordon. Dude had a million opportunities and squandered them all

Honestly don’t think he should have been suspended at all…. Don’t think Bauer should’ve been suspended in the MLB either

I do think Calvin Ridley’s is BS though, but have 0 remorse for Josh Gordon. Dude had a million opportunities and squandered them all
you don’t think he should have been suspended at all? Wow.

I genuinely don’t understand how Barstool has become such a big deal. Their content is garbage

Honestly, some of their stuff and the OG crew at Barstool are good. The problem is Barstool has kept growing and hiring new “talent” and have missed on a lot of that talent. I enjoy some of their podcasts, I especially like the golf podcast “Fore Play”. Other podcasts I’ve tried from there though have been 🦬💩

Reactions: Volnatic

F4B315F0-38AB-4CAD-B5E4-93762B137F29.gif

Brandon works for barstool. The majority of his followers, and fans voting in those polls, are under the age of 25. I wouldn't put much stock into his nonsense.

Btw he has become outright desperate for engagement.
Yeah, I know. I don’t know the context of the poll. He’s probably just trying to get traffic by trolling two fanbases with a large twitter presence. Still doesn’t mean I want to lose.

Our kitty that I posted about a while back that was beginning to show sign of kidney failure got real bad real quick over the weekend. We have an appt in about an hour to put her to sleep but my wife is at home and isn't even sure she makes it until then. We have had her for 15 years. She is going to incredibly missed.
View attachment 476948
I’m sorry for your family, Glitch. I’m still mourning a frigging hell on wheels, mean a$$ cat that left this earth a little over a month ago. He had my personality in a cat, and I miss him. They are family and I’m sorry I just responded to your post. 😞

From Cains report this morning:
Bru McCoy was repping with the third team and looks like he’s got some work to do to get in football shape.

I just saw the practice clip of him. Don’t know what Cain is really talking about. Bru looked in shape to me but I am a biased fan 😎

Our kitty that I posted about a while back that was beginning to show sign of kidney failure got real bad real quick over the weekend. We have an appt in about an hour to put her to sleep but my wife is at home and isn't even sure she makes it until then. We have had her for 15 years. She is going to incredibly missed.
View attachment 476948
Very sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back