Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not going to defend the punishment, but there is more to it. The NFL and NFLPA collectively bargained this process, with a retired female federal judge making the decision after the NFL presented its findings. The NFL can appeal. It wasn’t a unilateral decision by the NFL.

Watson also didn’t play last year, so I’m guessing that is in the mind of some. I’m sure the NFL had a hand in the Texans not playing him.
I think the whole purpose of the arbitration purpose is you CAN’T appeal…it’s mutually agreed. But your overall point stands. NFL isn’t the bad guy on this one. My first reaction was to flame them…then information happened.

I’m sorry for your family, Glitch. I’m still mourning a frigging hell on wheels, mean a$$ cat that left this earth a little over a month ago. He had my personality in a cat, and I miss him. They are family and I’m sorry I just responded to your post. 😞

Buried her this afternoon. Been a hard day for my wife and girls. They spent the day laying with her and giving her all the love they could before we had to let her go. We are all heartbroken. Even Winston is a little sadder than usual because his cat is gone.
20220801_214702.jpg

I think the whole purpose of the arbitration purpose is you CAN’T appeal…it’s mutually agreed. But your overall point stands. NFL isn’t the bad guy on this one. My first reaction was to flame them…then information happened.

Multiple reports that the CBA states that either side can appeal, and if so, it can be heard by Goodell himself. That is indeed odd. But the NFL has 3 days to decide.

did we know about this?
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back