Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very simplistic and orange-colored analysis. What about the other 20 players? Did we not also lose some important pieces?

You can say "no excuses" all you want, but that is far from reality. There is gray in the world. Vegas sees it. But you can't? A 3 pt favorite is so far from a "lock" it's laughable.
Reality says we gonna whoop that ass.

Sure. The NBA was awful when it started too. Took decades to find profitability.

Will the wnba ever be profitable? Possibly. They've had a recent uptick. One question is if the appetite is there for both the college and pro games.

But I 100% agree they need the Griners and Candaces. Regardless, hope Brittany is freed. What a terrible situation. Eff the Putinists.

It looks like we're gonna deal on Whelan and Griner which honestly makes me believe that Paul Whelan probably was spying because Britney isn't valuable enough to trade for alone. I mean Whelan has 4 citizenships. He's a Canadian with American, British, and Irish citizenship (even tho America has taken the lead on dealing for him). All he needed was to pick up New Zealand and/or Australia and he's a one man version of Five Eyes.

Last edited:
Reactions: Devo182
Very simplistic and orange-colored analysis. What about the other 20 players? Did we not also lose some important pieces?

You can say "no excuses" all you want, but that is far from reality. There is gray in the world. Vegas sees it. But you can't? A 3 pt favorite is so far from a "lock" it's laughable.
Also, you know what else is orange-colored?? DN!

If we go 8-4 and conclude as a fanbase that we need a coaching change because we don’t like how we got there, then we all deserve another 10+ years in the football wilderness.
The ACC champs that just won 11 games, returning a ton of defensive production, picked up a solid QB transfers...aren't merely "good" lol.

Reeks of Pitt 2021 comments...BYU...WVU. Like any non-sec team is not to be respected.

Even going by Vegas, we're 57% favorite. Which means we'll lose 43% of the time...and yet that's overwhelming enough for you to declare an entire career here dead without watching the last 10 games of the season? 😂😅

Talk about tunnel vision.
They're not good. They weren't good last year they just have a super weak schedule. I can concur that BYU was better than expected but with better QB play they would've been beaten. WVU is the one I think we underestimated they were better than thought.

This has nothing to do with anything but did anybody know that Jerrod Means just transferred to Pitt.

College football is a small world.

Dorkwitz apparently didn’t like getting steamrolled at home last year and it’s still on his mind. Dude is a clown.

Why would we vacate wins from last year? Pruitt's term maybe but did we lost to errbody Pruitt's final season. Dork has gotten into that primo Mizzou Meth.

Doesn’t matter. You have a nerd talking trash about your university after you whipped on him by 40. If I’m on the team, I wouldn’t care who is the coach. I’d want to shut him up again.

Lol heh? He’s talking trash about Pruitt and his wife. And said he was glad UT was taking ownership

The ACC champs that just won 11 games, returning a ton of defensive production, picked up a solid QB transfers...aren't merely "good" lol.

Reeks of Pitt 2021 comments...BYU...WVU. Like any non-sec team is not to be respected.

Even going by Vegas, we're 57% favorite. Which means we'll lose 43% of the time...and yet that's overwhelming enough for you to declare an entire career here dead without watching the last 10 games of the season? 😂😅

Talk about tunnel vision.
They return most of their starters last year, including their O line. We should still have beat them last year and should win this season.

What position do you think Bates played? And we mainly ran a 4-2-5.

I don’t care if Bates was the punter. He wasn’t a factor. If there are 5 guys playing a position, and one guy starts, you say he beat out the #2 guy, not the #5 guy. What does Dillon Bates have right do with anything. He wasn’t even on the travel roster for most road games.

Dorkwitz apparently didn’t like getting steamrolled at home last year and it’s still on his mind. Dude is a clown.

Jim Rome with the sensational headline….the quote was more about Pruitt than Tennessee IMO.

But Rome increased his online engagements by dragging “Rocky Top” in to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back