Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last year the difference was really their QB and WR and both are gone. I know they won the ACC and are due some respect but I feel like we're due some respeckt too. That is a tossup game imo. Pitt gets slightly better odds for it being a home game.
Should be a good barometer game, but dear god I really want to avoid being swept in the Johnny Bowl series.

Don't think Hendon allows it either. He'll will us to a huge win in Dobbs-like fashion. A win could catapult us to top-15 heading into UF game. The hype train will get going fast if we beat Pitt at their place.

Should be a good barometer game, but dear god I really want to avoid being swept in the Johnny series.

Don't think Hendon allows it either. He'll will us to a huge win in Dobbs-like fashion. A win could catapult us to top-15 heading into UF game. The hype train will get going fast if we beat Pitt at their place.

It would feel like we let coach down if we lost both games in the Majors classic. Hooker wasn't starting yet last year but I will say even if he had been he took a little bit to click so I don't want to completely rewrite things and say that was the reason. I think the real reason was the teams were close but Pitt had the advantage at QB and WR and were more experienced as a team. We had a new coach and new system and were working things out.

Last year the difference was really their QB and WR and both are gone. I know they won the ACC and are due some respect but I feel like we're due some respeckt too. That is a tossup game imo. Pitt gets slightly better odds for it being a home game.
No, the biggest difference between last year and this year will be our qb won’t be overthrowing our guys by a mile all game like last season… that was so dang frustrating. We should’ve beat them by 3 scores

They return most of their starters last year, including their O line. We should still have beat them last year and should win this season.
Twas another ref screwover. I'm still appalled by the 4th down run in the redzone....clearly 2 yards past the stick...😒 Clearly not THE reason, but it sure hurt us.

And just plain unlucky for Hooker to then have one of his 3 TOs right after that. Plus Milton leaving a couple TDs out there Q1. Granted, Q2 was awful all around.

Hope we take it personally and HH goes off and we bury them Q1 like we should have last season.

Twas another ref screwover. I'm still appalled by the 4th down run in the redzone....clearly 2 yards past the stick...😒 Clearly not THE reason, but it sure hurt us.

And just plain unlucky for Hooker to then have one of his 3 TOs right after that. Plus Milton leaving a couple TDs out there Q1. Granted, Q2 was awful all around.

Hope we take it personally and HH goes off and we bury them Q1 like we should have last season.
Milton's overthrown passes were hard to watch. I was yelling at the TV. We should have been up by 3 scores.

So now we have 3 NIL organizations to donate to? I just saw where Dobbs launched the Smoky Mtn Club. This is getting confusing
I'm sticking with Spyre. Idk what high dollar boosters are going to do. Donating money to NIL and buildings. Eventually there won't be enough $ to go around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back