Post Your Voter Fraud Evidence Here

That punk WAS talking about rednecks. Maybe you should do some research on who supports Trump. And Iā€™m not saying they are the only ones. Many other people really do care about this country. Nevertheless weā€™ve already determined you donā€™t have the balls to wear your opinion proudly like they do. So we can save ourselves a lot of bickering by you admitting you spoke out of ignorance.
I'm not bickering with you. I am playing you like a cheap, transistor radio. You constantly project things that are outright lies. I'm not the least bit afraid of any proud boy or oath keeper. And certainly not some pea brain redneck

You're just like Trump. Own it

Then youā€™re one of the very few lucky ones. Under Biden the only ā€œobviousā€ professions that are doing better is doctors, big pharmaceutical and defense attorneys.
Lucky? I found an opportunity and grabbed it The company I left was doing very well too. Neither is in any of those industries.

Reactions: whodeycin85
Good non-answer.
It was the answer. Get govt out of it and allow the markets to control what happens. The govt is propping up or bailing out bad businesses. Claiming growth thru govt spending is like building your house on sand. The POTUS should encourage govt to get out of the way and limit itself to its governing document

I find it funny that 81 million voted for him but you canā€™t find them anywhere on the street. And the few that did wonā€™t admit to it. Itā€™s only when you come here (online) that they have the balls to own it and they stick out like a sore thumb due to their complete lack of common sense. Luther, Clearwater, dink and evil come to mind.
Most normal people aren't putting politics "on the street" as you say, that's just the far right Trump crowd that loves to do that. Just like most normal people don't go to political rallies.

You must have been watching another outlet because I also remember the night well. I went to bed around 1am and Trump firmly in control. Not a doubt in my mind that come morning, Trump would still be our president. The media I was listening to had all but given up and was just waiting for ā€œthe fat ladyā€ to start singing. During their broadcast they mentioned that Biden was not watching the election and a phone call was made to him asking how he felt about the results thus far. His reply was ā€œWE are not worriedā€. Now we ALL know why. Those trash badges of ā€œballotsā€ were there in case they were needed to steal the election. Thatā€™s why they were hidden to begin with. In case they werenā€™t needed, no one would ever know about them. Your links that you provided are an example of the left trying to cover up the real truth. Kinda what they do. What theyā€™re known for. Lying to create or support an agenda. They rely on the sheep mentality in people to spread lies and convince you that lies are truth. The result is sheep calling wolves conspiracy theorist. Careful following the masses. Sometimes the ā€œMā€ is silent.
My God do you not realize how absolutely insane and stupid you sound. Its pathetic.

Reactions: TRUEFANVol
My God do you not realize how absolutely insane and stupid you sound. Its pathetic.
Ok genius. Care to explain the need to hide trash bags full of ballots behind knee walls and closed doors? And if you come up with a good explanation, try explaining how they were all Biden votes. My guess is you canā€™t come up with a reasonable explanation for either. So youā€™lljust regurgitate what you ā€œheardā€ from your left wing news source and spit it like itā€™s fact.

Most normal people aren't putting politics "on the street" as you say, that's just the far right Trump crowd that loves to do that. Just like most normal people don't go to political rallies.
Bet you canā€™t name one single crazy person that thinks he/sheā€™s crazy. They think theyā€™re normal and too them they are. Itā€™s everyone else thatā€™s off their rocker. Point is, itā€™s only your opinion that ā€œnormalā€ people donā€™t go to political rallies or ā€œputting politics in the streetā€. Seems I remember quite well seeing stickers for Obama two years into his presidency. Why not Biden? Ill tell you why. Itā€™s because theyā€™re ā€œred neck scaredā€ huh @TRUEFANVol ?

Ok genius. Care to explain the need to hide trash bags full of ballots behind knee walls and closed doors? And if you come up with a good explanation, try explaining how they were all Biden votes. My guess is you canā€™t come up with a reasonable explanation for either. So youā€™lljust regurgitate what you ā€œheardā€ from your left wing news source and spit it like itā€™s fact.
What are you talking about? These things didn't actually happen

Reactions: TRUEFANVol
Aren't you regurgitating what you "heard" from some right wing news source?

Bet you canā€™t name one single crazy person that thinks he/sheā€™s crazy. They think theyā€™re normal and too them they are. Itā€™s everyone else thatā€™s off their rocker. Point is, itā€™s only your opinion that ā€œnormalā€ people donā€™t go to political rallies or ā€œputting politics in the streetā€. Seems I remember quite well seeing stickers for Obama two years into his presidency. Why not Biden? Ill tell you why. Itā€™s because theyā€™re ā€œred neck scaredā€ huh @TRUEFANVol ?
I didn't vote for Biden and you're still just like Trump: immature, petulant, thin skinned and a Big P

DNC starting early

It's not going to happen, but would love to see both parties offer up some moderates that are willing to compromise with one another. The reality that our choices will be from the fringes again is discouraging, and will likely keep me home on election day again.

Life is still too good to lose sleep over it

I didn't vote for Biden and you're still just like Trump: immature, petulant, thin skinned and a Big P
So now youā€™re taking personal attacks at me but Iā€™m thin skinned? Lol, ooook? Kinda makes you look ā€œpetulantā€ and ā€œimmatureā€ doesnā€™t it? šŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļø

In some ways youā€™re right. I am just like Trump. I donā€™t give a damn about your feelings. Iā€™m going to tell you what you need to hear vs sugar coating anything. But thatā€™s where it ends. I told you I didnā€™t like him PERSONALLY. But like I said before, this country is bigger than me. My personal feelings towards a president has no bearing on anything this country needs. I can put my personal feelings aside and admit that he was exactly what we needed. And heā€™s exactly what we need again. Trump or someone like minded that actually cares about this country like some of us still do.

So now youā€™re taking personal attacks at me but Iā€™m thin skinned? Lol, ooook? Kinda makes you look ā€œpetulantā€ and ā€œimmatureā€ doesnā€™t it? šŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļø

In some ways youā€™re right. I am just like Trump. I donā€™t give a damn about your feelings. Iā€™m going to tell you what you need to hear vs sugar coating anything. But thatā€™s where it ends. I told you I didnā€™t like him PERSONALLY. But like I said before, this country is bigger than me. My personal feelings towards a president has no bearing on anything this country needs. I can put my personal feelings aside and admit that he was exactly what we needed. And heā€™s exactly what we need again. Trump or someone like minded that actually cares about this country like some of us still do.
We don't need anyone like minded, but someone like Mark Cuban would be far better than Trump.

You must not have had your afternoon nap. Shake it offšŸ˜œ

We don't need anyone like minded, but someone like Mark Cuban would be far better than Trump.

You must not have had your afternoon nap. Shake it offšŸ˜œ
Your good with these childish comebacks but how about sticking to the subject matter and respond to what I said. Personal attacks are no fun to me via internet.

No. Iā€™m telling you what I seen on video. And whatdoyaknow! All the videos Iā€™m referring to have been removed from social media. Go figure
What you probably saw was a video that showed a trash bag and someone lied to you and told you it was full of ballots and you probably never even questioned it because you wanted to believe it.

VN Store

Back