‘23 FL WR Aidan Mizell (Florida commit)

LOL, why? He's literally a legacy recruit, both of his parents are UF alums, and his mother is a huge Gator fan from what I've seen on Twitter. There's nothing you're basing that thought process on, absolutely nothing.
Except Sun belt billy better get his **** together or it’ll get ugly fast

Except Sun belt billy better get his **** together or it’ll get ugly fast
That's just nothing talk at this point, just a load of horse crap. We missed on Rashada, that's literally it. Y'all are trying to create a false narrative about Billy, ain't working my friend.

That's just nothing talk at this point, just a load of horse crap. We missed on Rashada, that's literally it. Y'all are trying to create a false narrative about Billy, ain't working my friend.
Maybe you all hang out over here instead of reading the pitchfork and torch crowd on your own boards?

Maybe you all hang out over here instead of reading the pitchfork and torch crowd on your own boards?

That's a different story. We have a torch and pitchfork crowd. Every fan base does.

Except for the insane among us (insert joke here), no one is upset.

Reactions: Maxwell865
The chicken little ass fans on Twitter and the message boards are not anything I'm concerned about, they think the sky is falling when ANY recruit doesn't pick UF. Billy has quietly put us in a postion to land a ton of quality players at need positions this year, and all this nonsense about him failing at recruiting is just that, total nonsense.

Reactions: Clevegasvol
The chicken little ass fans on Twitter and the message boards are not anything I'm concerned about, they think the sky is falling when ANY recruit doesn't pick UF. Billy has quietly put us in a postion to land a ton of quality players at need positions this year, and all this nonsense about him failing at recruiting is just that, total nonsense.
Well, go tell your gator board buddies. Not many here give a large one and hope they are all correct.

1657241924758.gif

When we miss on a recruit, our message boards look the same as this board when you missed out on Mauigoa.
I know exactly how every board works, especially as regards to recruiting; that's what made it look even worse whenever your HC and staff felt the need to respond to it...from the sound of that Katie Turner tweet, I bet she had been doing some crying.

I never spent any time on a rivals message board in my life bc I have a life. That’s a waste of time.
Never understood how some y'all don't take it as a compliment that quite a number of folks from rival fanbases spend their time here. That means VolNation is great, and it is, I've said it numerous times. This is the best SEC forum there is, and Vol fans are generally the best fans in the SEC to communicate with, bitter rivals or not.

Never understood how some y'all don't take it as a compliment that quite a number of folks from rival fanbases spend their time here. That means VolNation is great, and it is, I've said it numerous times. This is the best SEC forum there is, and Vol fans are generally the best fans in the SEC to communicate with, bitter rivals or not.
And on a personal note, I will never EVER forget how kind so many of y'all were and how concerned for me and my family y'all were after Hurricane Michael devastated my little hometown. I have a lot of awful memories from that time, but that was a great memory and I think about it pretty often.

VN Store

Back