Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any chance we ever go back to 3rd down for what? We actually had a good 3rd down defense back then. I felt like the crowd was a big part of that. Getting off the field on 3rd down paired with Heupel's offense would be lethal. imo

3rd down was not good for this team last year. Got to figure out how to get a stop on 3rd down.

Reactions: UTfan94
Couple things: This game was one of the most fun fan experiences I've ever had. I have a commemorative cup and my ticket in my office and it pisses all my Hokie coworkers off😂
It was a great time. Very happy I got to attend. I have to say all the VT fans I interacted with were good people.

View attachment 468043They have me in ACC country :(
muppets-fozzy-the-bear.gif

It was a great time. Very happy I got to attend. I have to say all the VT fans I interacted with were good people.
It was fun. Hard to believe more than half a decade has passed since then. I still remember it well. I've got a framed commemorative poster and still have my lanyard.

It was fun. Hard to believe more than half a decade has passed since then. I still remember it well. I've got a framed commemorative poster and still have my lanyard.
Still have my lanyard and ticket too. It was really hot before the game. Those $8.00 budweisers were cool and refreshing, LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back