Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
We definitely should have some students dressed in mustard and ketchup bottles at that game.

1017.jpg

Reactions: InVOLuntary
Was just thinking about its impact the other day. But unfortunately no, because apparently (I never heard it but) that song was about some regrettable things.

I do think they could find SOMETHING to energize the student section on 3rd downs. I do agree something would help the crowd, and thus the players.
Yes exactly! I like "Welcome to the jungle" but it just doesn't seem to spark the same amount of energy.

Was just thinking about its impact the other day. But unfortunately no, because apparently (I never heard it but) that song was about some regrettable things.

I do think they could find SOMETHING to energize the student section on 3rd downs. I do agree something would help the crowd, and thus the players.
??

Reactions: BigSteve09

Copperhead Road

That Pitt game is going to be very annoying.

A savvy coach like Narduzzi, at home, with the excuse of the heat. They're going to have players drop every other play to slow us down.

We will lose at least one game because of fake injuries. Fake injuries will become so apparent against us that media heads will cover it.

I will shout this throughout the year, If Saban had to deal with the number of fake injuries that UT had to deal with last year, there would already be a ruling in place to fix it.

Does anyone know what and when that ruling is yet?

We will lose at least one game because of fake injuries. Fake injuries will become so apparent against us that media heads will cover it.

I will shout this throughout the year, If Saban had to deal with the number of fake injuries that UT had to deal with last year, there would already be a ruling in place to fix it.

Does anyone know what and when that ruling is yet?
Actually, if Saban didnt think that Bama might need to fake injuries, we would have the rule.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back