Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the call and listening to them give the 600 number is somewhat disconcerting. How many members are on Volnation? I know not everyone can give but there is a $5 per month option. Gotta get the word out if we want our collective to be the best.
Is it 600 donors total or just 600 on that call?

Reactions: StoVol
But my dialect is also probably garbled since I was raised on Navy bases surrounded by people from all over.

Nope. Summer of the Vols!
SMDH. I’d do a gif, but I believe AT&T is playing hardball to push me into an upgrade. My phone won’t let me post gifs anymore and my mom’s phone is giving her trouble (she’s on my plan). Anyone else ever experience this? Shut up Weezer and @Souce.

SMDH. I’d do a gif, but I believe AT&T is playing hardball to push me into an upgrade. My phone won’t let me post gifs anymore and my mom’s phone is giving her trouble (she’s on my plan). Anyone else ever experience this? Shut up Weezer and @Souce.
Ask Rocy for help...

Unplug it and plug it back in. Then send a quick fax 1-800-GET-GIFS. Should then be good 2 go.

Have you tried blowing into it? . . works on old video games, probably work on your phone too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back