Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
We recently got our two youngest daughter new beds. They were long past due full sized beds. My wife found them online from someone selling them. Then we turned around and were going to sell their old beds. We ended up giving the really nice one away to a family with an autistic child that needed a bed for their daughter. We have since been trying to give the other one away and just can't seem to get rid of it. Granted, it is not super fancy but we have had several people contact us and then just never show up. Why is it so hard to give away a bed that has a lot of use left in it?
People that could use it are too lazy to work. A free bed sounds great to a working person but if you don’t work it sounds kinda like work to go get it and carry it into the house.

People that could use it are too lazy to work. A free bed sounds great to a working person but if you don’t work it sounds kinda like work to go get it and carry it into the house.
Years ago…. My dad did charity work through his church….He heard about a family that was having to tear up their own floor to burn for heat…. He went over to cut wood and help them…. Then he found out their was plenty of wood to burn right outside the house…. They were so lazy that they wouldn’t go outside to pick it up…. He just left and went home…. Very frustrating when someone won’t help theirselves.

Safe travels. Hope the cartel doesn't cut off your head and leave it in the streets.
Mexico is really cool, the cartel stuff is way overblown for tourists. But fr you'll be sad when it really happens to poor Brillo and you're the one that spoke it into existence 😅😅

It would be like a foreigner visiting Chicago and being worried about Cabrini-Green. Though quite a few foreigners view the U.S. like that because they see all the mass shootings and gun violence on the news. They don't get it's quite safe as long as you don't act a fool, like traveling anywhere.

Here's a random, probably too long story. . .

If you take a timeshare tour and say no to buying, eventually they'll bring an "exit" rep to the table. They'll try one last time to sell you a 1yr package that you can apply towards a down payment at the end of the year.

Back in about 2000, I dated a girl who sold the "exit" packages and I was able to buy 1 for like $60. One of the bonuses was last minute deals. I had a week off and looked at the offers. I found an 8/7 deal in a 2bedroom condo for $90. $90 for the whole week. It came with a car rental special too. Got a brand new Impala for the whole week for like $135.

Anyway, I took my mom & dad to Ft Lauderdale. Mom always wanted to see Key West, so it was a good opportunity.

I hadn't told anyone, outside of family, where/when I was going. I check in, get the keys and drive to the condo. A car pulls in right next to us and I had to do a double take. It was a dude and his family that worked with me.

Out of all the places and times to vacation, I end up 2 condos apart from a co-worker. What are the odds we pick the same town or time, let alone the same resort?
It's called stalking.

Reactions: Glitch
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back