Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
People are so weird and lazy in those marketplace apps. We tried giving away 2 perfectly fine couches and people legit asked US to haul them 2 hours TO THEM for no charge or anything. Like wtf people...

Yup. When we were moving we were getting rid of stuff and I’d ball park it at about 10-20% of the inquiries would actually come to us or be real inquiries. The rest were phishing scams, or people that wanted to meet halfway, come to them, etc. One guy messaged us about a coffee table and he was only in Nashville visiting so he wanted us to ship it to him. He even said he would pay HALF of the shipping! Great deal 😂

Hey just wanted to drop by and say thanks for all the support.U can't imagine how much that took for me to cry about my problems.Im the spokesman for suck it up and figure it out.Keep it to urself your the man of the house don't burden ur wife kids with more worries than we've already got.Ive gotta say I had to do it.My boss gave me 2 weeks off paid,mom prob cried since I told her.She just lost my dad and I've never drank or been vulnerable so I think it's a big shock rite now.Suprise I'm human after all Mom lol.

Welp yall take care imma try go take care of myself.Man this sux like I just feel guilty selfish I know I shouldn't but as the man of the household I think most can understand.Thanks again I needed this more than anyone can understand.So weird using a message board to hold my 40yr old butt accountable call myself out whatever u call it but I'm a beast at this life game so I got this..GoVols here's to a fantastic July!!

Hey I'm sorry I would love to respond to everyone but I'm shutting my phone down and packing a couple of bags n going to the holler.I will personally try reach out that's why this place is one the best on the internet.Trust me though my granny gonna work this disease out my ass lol..
1656190934051.gifPrayers brother. Gif is spot on here I might add lol. Get well

Last edited:
🍻

Love it. Right behind you to head to Mexico next week.
Here's a random, probably too long story. . .

If you take a timeshare tour and say no to buying, eventually they'll bring an "exit" rep to the table. They'll try one last time to sell you a 1yr package that you can apply towards a down payment at the end of the year.

Back in about 2000, I dated a girl who sold the "exit" packages and I was able to buy 1 for like $60. One of the bonuses was last minute deals. I had a week off and looked at the offers. I found an 8/7 deal in a 2bedroom condo for $90. $90 for the whole week. It came with a car rental special too. Got a brand new Impala for the whole week for like $135.

Anyway, I took my mom & dad to Ft Lauderdale. Mom always wanted to see Key West, so it was a good opportunity.

I hadn't told anyone, outside of family, where/when I was going. I check in, get the keys and drive to the condo. A car pulls in right next to us and I had to do a double take. It was a dude and his family that worked with me.

Out of all the places and times to vacation, I end up 2 condos apart from a co-worker. What are the odds we pick the same town or time, let alone the same resort?

Here's a random, probably too long story. . .

If you take a timeshare tour and say no to buying, eventually they'll bring an "exit" rep to the table. They'll try one last time to sell you a 1yr package that you can apply towards a down payment at the end of the year.

Back in about 2000, I dated a girl who sold the "exit" packages and I was able to buy 1 for like $60. One of the bonuses was last minute deals. I had a week off and looked at the offers. I found an 8/7 deal in a 2bedroom condo for $90. $90 for the whole week. It came with a car rental special too. Got a brand new Impala for the whole week for like $135.

Anyway, I took my mom & dad to Ft Lauderdale. Mom always wanted to see Key West, so it was a good opportunity.

I hadn't told anyone, outside of family, where/when I was going. I check in, get the keys and drive to the condo. A car pulls in right next to us and I had to do a double take. It was a dude and his family that worked with me.

Out of all the places and times to vacation, I end up 2 condos apart from a co-worker. What are the odds we pick the same town or time, let alone the same resort?
BjeiL8WnqByKY.gif

Jk. That is pretty crazy.

You morans hold down the shop for me. I’ll be in sunny Akumal, México.

View attachment 467053
Nice trunks....

sassy-fishing.gif

We paid players in the amatuer era and we pay them now. The difference is that universities themselves don't need to be in this game. Collectives are indeed different.
That is pure semantics. I want UT to win in sports, so I am going to give to the guys that can help make that happen. And it is on a different level now and you know it.

I love how you just skipped all the truth I said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back