Roe vs Wade Overturned

I wasn’t there. But my guess it was poorly organized like most things the left does. Probably take a couple days to get their folks mobilized from their parent’s basement.

And do you really expect the media to reliably report anything anymore?

FB_IMG_1656192840624.jpg

Reactions: Septic
I don't understand what warped mental person would say they wishes they had been aborted. I mean what? That deserves a wooden spoon

Some people just aren't that happy to be alive. Or they just have damage from growing up and they really are warped. Or they wish they hadn't been such a burden on their Mom. Maybe their Mom stayed with their Dad because of the pregnancy and that resulted in decades of abuse. Lots of reasons that somebody with a different life experience than you may feel that way.

Some people just aren't that happy to be alive. Or they just have damage from growing up and they really are warped. Or they wish they hadn't been such a burden on their Mom. Maybe their Mom stayed with their Dad because of the pregnancy and that resulted in decades of abuse. Lots of reasons that somebody with a different life experience than you may feel that way.
Well if that's how she truly feels I hope she gets the help she needs but I don't think it's going to be at an abortion protest

Or maybe she’s just batshit crazy. Occam’s Razor

VN Store

Back