Recruiting forum off topic thread (no politics, covid, or hot button issues)

Lol, RECRUITING FORUM, unless Dr. Phil hangs a shingle out in here, I don’t think anyone is looking for life messages, unless you need some? @Ulysees E. McGill, can you help here?
I ain't got no time for morons...it is pointless arguing with those idiots. Once one has displayed all the tendencies of a troll...I send them to ignoreland.

meh.

See last concert in 2011 was a frat party. Almost whup't an ass whilst thar. Not my most precious moment.

Hard pass.
Wasn't talking about atmosphere/fans; talking about as a band, the music. With Houser, they were my band, flaws and all, and ill never find those experiences again...with Herring, they became a great band, their sound went to another level. I haven't seen them since Todd left.

Learn to behave yourself in public, sounds like to me. 🙂

Wasn't talking about atmosphere/fans; talking about as a band, the music. With Houser, they were my band, flaws and all, and ill never find those experiences again...with Herring, they became a great band, their sound went to another level. I haven't seen them since Todd left.

Learn to behave yourself in public, sounds like to me. 🙂
Brau, i'm the old man of my group.

Reactions: SugarCC
I've heard of beer goggles, but did you just call her "beer"?

Represent!
Appreciate the shout out, Orange; but, I have to ask...did I choose a feminine name or something? Does the ole SugarCC sound like a girl's name? It worked for Sugar Ray Robinson and Leonard!! What the hell?? Twice now, someone has called me a girl; both of you, part of the few posters I dont hate. If I were out of my mind, I would feel slighted, take it to TicToc or whatever, and quite possibly burn down a building.

1655848566567.png

Anybody looking for something to do on Saturday around 3ET the Super Heavyweight Arm Wrestling Championship of the World is taking place in Dubai in PPV event called King of the Table 4, a Larry Wheels promotion. Canada's Devon "No Limits" Larratt vs Georgia's(the country) Levan "The Georgian Hulk" Saginashvili. There are also two other undercard matches. The PPV is just $12.99 and streamed through Coresports https://app.coresports.tv/signup. June 25th beginning at 3ET. Give it a try. It's awesome. And this one is THE biggest match in the history of the sport thus far.
https://app.coresports.tv/signup

King of the Table 4: Everything you need to know about Devon Larratt vs Levan Saginashvili Match-up

Reactions: OptimusPrimerib
We need one of you machine learning experts to build a model that scans the post history of known trolls and identifies their alts. Chop chop. We're wasting time.

I've always heard mods can see matching IP addresses.

Then again, the real serious trolls probably use VPNs because they truly have no lives.

Reactions: SSVol
I disagree. Now the kindergartners will have to turn to his bootleg cigs and his latest line of bootleg vape products. I'll bet he was behind getting the e-cig banned.
saw a business here in SC this week (easily predated a vape store) eloquently named 'E-Cigs', just genius.

VN Store

Back