‘23 VA ATH Cameron Seldon (Tennessee Commit)

Didn’t AP also say we were the team to beat for Tate like a week or so ago? I could be misremembering though.

Point is….long way to go.
It’s never ends with the portal. It’s good news now. Wish y’all would quit thinking everything needs to be written in blood.

It’s never ends with the portal. It’s good news now. Wish y’all would quit thinking everything needs to be written in blood.

Excuse me, when did I say something needs to be written in blood? Am I incorrect in saying being someone’s leader is kind of pointless until they sign the dotted line? I never even brought up the transfer portal either so no idea where that come from.

Pretty fair for me to suggest that this recruitment is a long way from being over.

Excuse me, when did I say something needs to be written in blood? Am I incorrect in saying being someone’s leader is kind of pointless until they sign the dotted line? I never even brought up the transfer portal either so no idea where that come from.

Pretty fair for me to suggest that this recruitment is a long way from being over.
The “y’all” meant I was not speaking to you specifically. I agree they are all a long way from being over and with the portal they never really are. But it is okay to enjoy good news when we get it. Did not mean to single you out.

The “y’all” meant I was not speaking to you specifically. I agree they are all a long way from being over and with the portal they never really are. But it is okay to enjoy good news when we get it. Did not mean to single you out.

I’m not saying don’t enjoy the good news, I was just pointing out a very recent example of AP saying we’re the team to beat only for it to not actually be the case. I’m very excited that Seldon could end up in this class. We just have a lot of work left to do before that is the case. Hope we can survive his other visit to Penn State.

Really a nervous kid probably not use to the bright lights. Will get there though. I went to Arky St in Jonesboro Arkansas and alot of those kids graduated with no more than 100 kids in their class. Being nervous is to be expected

VN Store

Back