stock market was up today...

Terrific article in today's edition of the Knoxville News Sentinel by business writer Brenna McDermott about TD Bank of Canada acquiring First Horion Bank which sounds great for both sides and FHB is "The Bank Of The Vols".

Last edited:
He signed it and stated it would stop indoctrination. If it's really an issue in Florida and not a political ploy, I'd demand it be rewritten through 12th grade.
I can't say I disagree with you, but why did the legislature send him a bill to sign that only stops it through 3rd grade. DeSantis didn't do anything wrong by signing this.

I can't say I disagree with you, but why did the legislature send him a bill to sign that only stops it through 3rd grade. DeSantis didn't do anything wrong by signing this.

I don't know why the Florida legislature does a lot of what they do. If it's rampant and an issue throughout Florida schools it's extremely ineffective and won't stop indoctrination as he stated.

Terrific article in today's edition of the Knoxville News Sentinel by business writer Brenna McDonald about TD Bank of Canada acquiring First Horion Bank which sounds great for both sides and FHB is "The Bank Of The Vols".
First Horizon is the former First Tennessee bank which bought the assets of corrupt Jake Butchers United American Bank. Other than spending money on UT coaches, it hasn't done squat for Knoxville other than rip off UT students.

Reactions: AM64
Yep.

Vacation properties are always the first to get hit. Already signs of softening here in Charleston.

Housing will get hammered soon. 30 year mtg rates have basically doubled from 3% to 6% since the first of the year. That's an increase of around 42% in the monthly payments. Valuations will fall, margin call for builder's loans coming.

Imma wait for the 36% historical median pull back right now. This mofo has some steam left in the trend line.

Certainly feels that way but imagine if Saudis or others agree to increase production, a couple of refineries come back on line, China supply chain starts to improve, and inflation numbers start to drop month over month .....

giphy.gif

Housing will get hammered soon. 30 year mtg rates have basically doubled from 3% to 6% since the first of the year. That's an increase of around 42% in the monthly payments. Valuations will fall, margin call for builder's loans coming.
We have a math teacher hanging out here, so I'm going to need to see your work.

Reactions: SuzyVol
Terrific article in today's edition of the Knoxville News Sentinel by business writer Brenna McDonald about TD Bank of Canada acquiring First Horion Bank which sounds great for both sides and FHB is "The Bank Of The Vols".
I’ve been a life long customer of First Tennessee / First Horizon and I can confidently say they suck! Used to have great people who provided good service but those days are long gone

I’ve been a life long customer of First Tennessee / First Horizon and I can confidently say they suck! Used to have great people who provided good service but those days are long gone

Regions and First Horizon are the two of the worst run regional banks the past decade...

VN Store

Back