‘23 IL WR Carnell Tate (Ohio State commit)

It wouldn’t be a good look for him to commit to Ohio St after Hartline threw shade at him and his momma.
Meh, I didn’t take it that way. Zach smith definitely threw some stupidity their way though. Hartline genuinely believes OSU will prepare Tate better for the nfl just like Pope genuinely believes Tennessee will as well.

Meh, I didn’t take it that way. Zach smith definitely threw some stupidity their way though. Hartline genuinely believes OSU will prepare Tate better for the nfl just like Pope genuinely believes Tennessee will as well.
Well.... if there's any recency bias at all... OSU put two guys in the first round (Chris Olave and Garrett Wilson) this past year... there's another still on their roster that's better than both of those guys (Jaxon Smith-Njigba)... then you can just go down the line of every starter they've had in the past decade being a 1st-3rd round selection, lol... Michael Thomas, Parris Campbell, Terry McLaurin, Curtis Samuel, probably several others floating around in the league that weren't 1-3 round selections with starting roles... pretty hard to argue against them or Bama on WR NFL-readiness.... I mean... if that's all you cared about as a prospect...

I'd love to have him here, but we can also be realistic with our argument why he should come here... he'd have a lot more fun playing the game here, and a top-tier quarterback gunning in an offense that's going to make him look like an absolute superstar... OSU and Bama would prepare him better for the NFL... they have the track record to show for it... arguing against that is just nonsensical

VN Store

Back