‘23 IL WR Carnell Tate (Ohio State commit)

Do you just thrive on being wrong?
Never seen a positive comment from @Hallie . Always waiting for the first sign of any potentially bad news, then he's the first to say they're gone. . . even when there is no reason to jump off that ledge.

@Hallie , which recruits do you think will commit to Tennessee? Probably can't name 1.

Never seen a positive comment from @Hallie . Always waiting for the first sign of any potentially bad news, then he's the first to say they're gone. . . even when there is no reason to jump off that ledge.

@Hallie , which recruits do you feel good enough about to believe they will commit to Tennessee? Probably can't name 1.

Hallie probably can’t name one player on the current roster. Let’s be honest.

@Hallie , which recruits do you think will commit to Tennessee? Probably can't name 1.
Sounds like a good reason to put him on the ignore list or just ignore him.

Indeed. Must be my morbid curiosity, I kinda wanna see the next dumb thing they say. 😆
I kind of want to know how someone’s existence is so pathetic that they make a troll account on another team’s website? Seriously people you only have so much life why use it making people angry or upset?

I kind of want to know how someone’s existence is so pathetic that they make a troll account on another team’s website? Seriously people you only have so much life why use it making people angry or upset?
Vanderbilt fans often create their entire sports fandom around hating the Vols, so there are deeper levels of sad.

VN Store

Back