‘23 IL WR Carnell Tate (Ohio State commit)

I could be totally off base here, but none of the national guys talking about this seem plugged in at all. Most of them have no clue about the most recent Tennessee visit and say it’s been Ohio state vibes for the last 2-3 months. We all know this to be a direct contradiction of countless UT sources. Anything can happen in recruiting, but these guys do not seem plugged in to the ebbs and flows of this one like several others. Vol, imo.

I honestly don't think anyone knows maybe outside his immediate family and maybe whoever does his edit...Im fairly sure even Nico doesn't know rite now and they seem to have built a fairly decent bond.Heres a quote from a few days back

"Carnell has been real silent about his decision, so I haven't really pushed his buttons on that," Iamaleava said of conversations with the fellow elite recruit. "Our relationship continues to grow. With our friendship, we just keep chopping it up, like among us. So I really pitch to him the same; if he wants to come, he can."

"It would mean a lot," Iamaleava said of what it would mean if Tate joined up with him in Knoxville. "Him being the top receiver in this class opens up doors for other top receivers and athletes to come to look at Tennessee. They want to come look at Tennessee, and we are trying to build the best class we can. I think it would open opportunities for other guys to see that we are not playing around with this recruiting class."
Body language says Tennessee if you believe in that sort of thing. He’s close with Hartline though.

Reactions: Eharv54

VN Store

Back