The Official #1 Tennessee vs Notre Dame Super Regional Games Thread (Fri 6/10 6PM EST ESPN 2) ( Sat. 6/11 2PM EST ESPN ) (Sun. 6/12 1PM EST ESPN)

Thank you, I'm tracking him down now. Found his twitter and will be hot on the trail of his show. Do you think he's on right now?

His pregame show usually airs 15 minutes before first pitch. If you’re local in Knoxville, you can listen to him on the radio at 99.1fm. If you listen via app, download the UT Gameday app and then click on baseball. There is a section for the live audio stream that broadcasts his call.

Reactions: Drewbydoo
How much is Joyce likely to be available the rest of the weekend after 64 pitches? It seems a waste to use him down 8-1. We may need those 3 good innings today or hopefully tomorrow
ND had scored in every inning until Joyce came in. In order to come back and win, you have to stop them from scoring. Joyce did that and we started scoring. We didn’t complete the come back but if we had, CTV would have brilliant for bringing Joyce in and shutting them down. I think his attitude is “do anything to win this game”. A few more breaks and it would have worked. Also, Burns (MM, KC, RW) still available if CD falters.

You're right about the media beating a dead horse. I was hoping to find out the line up and compare it yesterdays. What I SHOULD do is go for a run or do something productive until game time. It's 83° where I live and I have pent up pre game energy. Thank you for your help.
Lineup hasnt been released yet. Ive been searching for it.

Reactions: Drewbydoo
Do we time the game is tomorrow?
Usually, there is no definite time limit for a baseball game. However, the length of a baseball game will last about 3 hours. Two teams will compete with some extra innings until determining the winner.

I can't think of any team sport where the play that got you to the postseason is sufficient to win you the championship.

"The team that makes the fewest mistakes..." almost always takes the trophy. "Raw emotion" and "smarter" cannot occupy the same brain simultaneously.
So your telling me that of Tennessee just scored their run average of 9.4 runs and pitched their season era avg. I believe around 3. They couldn’t win it all? That’s their regular season stats. Perform like that and you’re golden.

Today’s mindset is that there is no tomorrow. Throw the kitchen sink at them, can’t save anything for a game that may never happen. Of course, there is some strategy that has to be implemented but you do whatever you can to win today and let tomorrow take care of itself.

Also, BASERUNNERS! Those are important if I must say.

VN Store

Back