The Official #1 Tennessee vs Notre Dame Super Regional Games Thread (Fri 6/10 6PM EST ESPN 2) ( Sat. 6/11 2PM EST ESPN ) (Sun. 6/12 1PM EST ESPN)

You can't gameplan for that.
From here on, I'd use him as an opener. Have him go through the lineup once and take it one batter at a time from there.
I dont even know what to do with him. Id guess hes down today, and Beam probably starts tomorrow. I could see an inning from him tomorrow if we need him.

I'd guess Joyce is unavailable for the rest of the weekend.
I'm planning for Omaha.:cool:
I love the idea for Omaha. Need 5 wins there. I would do Game 3 and Game 2 in champ series for him opening. That would give guys rest as well as let us have one of our normal starts always available.

Do you listen to the radio announcers or tv announcers when watching a game?

Are you listening to a pregame radio show now and do you have any recommendations?
For baseball I love listening to Wilkerson. Theyre usually a pitch behind but hes better than any of the dorks ESPN puts on the TV

Reactions: Drewbydoo
Thank you, I'm tracking him down now. Found his twitter and will be hot on the trail of his show. Do you think he's on right now?
Idk, I dont really listen to pre game stuff for any sport. They never really say anything and just beat dead horse topics over and over until game time. All I do to listen though is go through the UT website.

Reactions: Drewbydoo
Hopefully yesterday was a wake-up call for them. They have been really luck to come back the last few games. I hope that they don't put themselves in the same spot today.

Reactions: 87&91ALUM

VN Store

Back