The Official #1 Tennessee vs Notre Dame Super Regional Games Thread (Fri 6/10 6PM EST ESPN 2) ( Sat. 6/11 2PM EST ESPN ) (Sun. 6/12 1PM EST ESPN)

Okay, that addresses half of the ejections.

Win probability will be drasticially different for tomorrows game. And it sucks the life out of a team when something like this happens because it's now expected that they lose or it makes okay or it makes it acceptable to lose.

Those thoughts equate to confidence and most sports rely on both talent and confidence. I feel bad for the fans in tenn and the seniors.
Good grief, lighten up.

Its why people don't like baseball. If you aren't soft people get upset. In no other major sport would that have been an ejection, college or pro.

Not sure I agree with that, I can see Teddy V double t-ing someone in basketball who would say something like that to him.

I’ve been an ardent defender of Drew and how spicy and cocky he is when he plays. It’s awesome to watch and he makes the game fun, I just wish for once he would have at least reigned it in one notch. If he just has his back to the ump and curses toward the dugout and not at the ump, he is still in this game.

Now we have to face the ND ace tomorrow without our best hitter down 1-0 (most likely).

No, because he showed poor self-control, lack of maturity, poor leadership and, oh yeah: he showed an extreme lack of respect for the man behind the plate AND for the game itself.

He's a great player and I like the guy. But his ego is only matched in size by his hot temper. Maybe ending his college career with a childish tantrum will help him as a pro.
Hell be in the pros next year. Say the same thing and nothing will happen. Honestly he likely only got tossed because he looked at the ump and said it. If he says that and doesn't turn around nothing happens. It's why umps are soft.

VN Store

Back