The Official #1 Tennessee vs Notre Dame Super Regional Games Thread (Fri 6/10 6PM EST ESPN 2) ( Sat. 6/11 2PM EST ESPN ) (Sun. 6/12 1PM EST ESPN)

Posters who are new to baseball (not saying you) need to chill out.

It doesn’t matter who’s new. Bad play is bad play. This isn’t rocket science, this game is the easiest to understand. I don’t wanna hear the “I’m a bigger fan” stuff because it doesn’t matter who hopped on lately. Bad play is bad play.

Reactions: DooleyOrangePants
i think it was likely the language and repeat of the language that got him.

It was. If he had just said like "Come on man..." or something like that I doubt he's tossed. Pulling profanity into it and especially the f-bombs takes it up to 11.

I don't know why so many are acting surprised, anyone who has watched baseball for any length of time knows how fickle umps can be.

No, because he showed poor self-control, lack of maturity, poor leadership and, oh yeah: he showed an extreme lack of respect for the man behind the plate AND for the game itself.

He's a great player and I like the guy. But his ego is only matched in size by his hot temper. Maybe ending his college career with a childish tantrum will help him as a pro.

This ^^^^^^

VN Store

Back