Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations…. My dad was a functioning alcoholic when I was a kid…. One Sunday…. He decided To go to church and was saved that day…. He came home and threw away all his beer…. Hasn’t had another drink in thirty-one years.
TY…same thing happened to my dad!

View attachment 459105We are in a room and comfortable. She’s ok for now. We are still waiting on cultures but that will take a couple days. She’s feeding good and using the bathroom good. She can see out of her left eye so that’s great for the fussiness. Her right one is swollen though. She’s just really tired and needs her rest, but we have been taken care of extremely well and our surgeon, Dr. Golinko, is a rockstar. Thank you for asking and thank you all of VN for thinking about our little girl.
Awesome. That's incredible. She's beautiful and you have a very soft looking hand. Feminine. But that's ok. I'm not judging.

View attachment 459105We are in a room and comfortable. She’s ok for now. We are still waiting on cultures but that will take a couple days. She’s feeding good and using the bathroom good. She can see out of her left eye so that’s great for the fussiness. Her right one is swollen though. She’s just really tired and needs her rest, but we have been taken care of extremely well and our surgeon, Dr. Golinko, is a rockstar. Thank you for asking and thank you all of VN for thinking about our little girl.
Boom worthy.

what-wtf.gif

Thank you! Appreciate you. He gives God all the credit. He tried everything and is a very strong willed person but could not do it on his own.
That's great. He must be VERY strong willed. He should be very proud, though I'm sure he's very humbled too by it all. That's just the best news.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back