Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just want to say I am also praying for these requests even though I didn't have time yesterday or much this week to post. I know I appreciate all those prayers for me!!! (Husband has not drank again in 3 months!!!!!! 🙌) So many good people on here! If you don't like it then scroll on by until you find something you do like which is what everyone does. Obviously there's a lot that appreciates having friends to turn to in a time of need.
Thank God for his recovery. Hopefully he gets to the point where his alcohol days are so long gone that it all just seems like it was a bad dream.

Just want to say I am also praying for these requests even though I didn't have time yesterday or much this week to post. I know I appreciate all those prayers for me!!! (Husband has not drank again in 3 months!!!!!! 🙌) So many good people on here! If you don't like it then scroll on by until you find something you do like which is what everyone does. Obviously there's a lot that appreciates having friends to turn to in a time of need.
Little victories beget success stories beget happiness. Always pulling for the good guys.

Go to the gym
My wife just walked to the gym, did a class, and walked back.

I believe that covers both of us.

Also still recovering from doing all of Cade's Cove. They have bike/walk only (no vehicle) days during the week. 11 miles. Saw 2 bears. Killed my legs though 😭

I don't sandal, brah.

iu

Though it wouldn't be the same academic year...

If we win the SEC in football this year, we could sweep all 3 major sports in one calendar year. Fit that onto a shirt and sell millions of those suckers.
Interesting to consider that the distinction hinges on the different perspectives of students and the (necessarily) greater portion of fans.

How do wives know how to set traps so well?

Yesterday with full honesty I tell her, “I wouldn’t trade you for anyone in the world.”

Her reply, “But would you add anyone?”

View attachment 458942
Answer: "If you could clone yourself, hotpants, I'd take you both."

My wife just walked to the gym, did a class, and walked back.

I believe that covers both of us.

Also still recovering from doing all of Cade's Cove. They have bike/walk only (no vehicle) days during the week. 11 miles. Saw 2 bears. Killed my legs though 😭

You just to be faster than 1 person in your group and you are good

Congratulations…. My dad was a functioning alcoholic when I was a kid…. One Sunday…. He decided To go to church and was saved that day…. He came home and threw away all his beer…. Hasn’t had another drink in thirty-one years.

This is the best news of the weekend.

She just got out of surgery. They got all kinds of samples to do cultures on. Spinal tap went well. They flushed all the infection out and stitched her back up. They installed a drain to help with fluid. She’s gonna be back in recovery soon. We don’t have to stay in the PICU and will at least be here over the weekend. They’re giving her two antibiotics that will be all-encompassing and we are just going to have to wait on the culture results. Surgeon said it went well though and this was just a “bump in the road” on the way to recovery. They said if we hadn’t acted so fast, it could have been much worse. Praise God! Thank you guys so much. I owe all of you more than you’d know.

Add this to the best news of the weekend.

I first read this as you “motor boated 10 strippers” and I was like damn man, made the most out of that visit. 😂
Everyone knows you can't touch the strippers without being thrown out (and physically harmed) by the bouncers.

I mean, so I've heard....

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back