‘23 FL WR Aidan Mizell (Florida commit)

good get caught behind Sun Belt Billy
Bcause you got your coach from a successful Power 5 job lol. Also, you don't actually believe he doesn't understand how NIL goes, do you? It was one of the first things he addressed when he got here, we will not be in any way, shape, or form be out to lunch on NIL.

Bcause you got your coach from a successful Power 5 job lol. Also, you don't actually believe he doesn't understand how NIL goes, do you? It was one of the first things he addressed when he got here, we will not be in any way, shape, or form be out to lunch on NIL.
Well, that remains to be seen, doesn't it? There are a few programs that have adapted to NIL ahead of the pack. UT is one of those programs. A&M is another. Heupel and Napier have somewhat similar resumes. But there is no question that UT is ahead of UF and most other teams in learning how to use NIL.

To be honest, I'm pretty sure we don't engage in bidding wars either. We just show them our offer. If they like it, good. If not, it won't really change the offer much or at all. Just so happens we are more powerful than anyone in NIL right now and our offers are typically huge amounts more than our competitors'.

Napier is gonna be worse than Mehlen + he comes with a prickish personality.

What?!?! What the hell are you talking about? He comes off as one of the nicest, most down to earth dudes around, and that's coming absolutely without bias. Have you actually listened to him at all?

What?!?! What the hell are you talking about? He comes off as one of the nicest, most down to earth dudes around, and that's coming absolutely without bias. Have you actually listened to him at all?
You're gonna be your own team's homer. I'm sure you didnt think Mehlen was a weirdo either.

Either way, UF is about to follow Virginia Tech's blueprint. I'm so happy to see the terrible spot UF is in. It's even funnier seeing their fans try to make chicken salad out of chicken poo.

Miami > FSU > UCF > UF > USF.

Well, that remains to be seen, doesn't it? There are a few programs that have adapted to NIL ahead of the pack. UT is one of those programs. A&M is another. Heupel and Napier have somewhat similar resumes. But there is no question that UT is ahead of UF and most other teams in learning how to use NIL.

Reactions: Orange.
How much time do you spend in a given day on another team's message board in preparation of being offended? ;)

I’ve had a couple phone calls with Napier when he was at ULL. He’s not a prick. He’s a good dude, and it’s easy for me to see why his players love him.

That said, I am morally obligated to hate his guts now and I hope he steps on a Lego.
Sheesh, the stepping on a Lego wish is harsh. That flipping hurts. :cool:

VN Store

Back