‘23 FL WR Aidan Mizell (Florida commit)

“The offensive scheme that they run suites my play style perfectly, and the staff makes me feel like a top priority at all times,” Mizell said. “Coach Pope has came down to see me multiple times and we’ve built a good relationship and I am on the phone with the other coaches every day. I’m looking forward to see Knoxville and getting to know what Tennessee is about.”
-On3

“The offensive scheme that they run suites my play style perfectly, and the staff makes me feel like a top priority at all times,” Mizell said. “Coach Pope has came down to see me multiple times and we’ve built a good relationship and I am on the phone with the other coaches every day. I’m looking forward to see Knoxville and getting to know what Tennessee is about.”
-On3

Gotta like those quotes…

“I mean, coming in, I already had very high expectations, just from what other people said and how the coaches are talking about it. And it met all the expectations,” said Mizell, who’s ranked the No. 155 overall prospect and No. 23 wide receiver in the 2023 class, according to the industry-generated 247Sports Composite.
“I had a really great time. Got to hang out with the coaches and everything. I just had a really great time, and I can’t wait to get back in two weeks.”

Callahan

“I mean, coming in, I already had very high expectations, just from what other people said and how the coaches are talking about it. And it met all the expectations,” said Mizell, who’s ranked the No. 155 overall prospect and No. 23 wide receiver in the 2023 class, according to the industry-generated 247Sports Composite.
“I had a really great time. Got to hang out with the coaches and everything. I just had a really great time, and I can’t wait to get back in two weeks.”

Callahan
Did he visit today?

Did he visit today?
Sure did!

The four-star Class of 2023 wide receiver from Boone High School in Orlando, Fla., said he “had a really great time” at Tennessee on Thursday, and he announced Thursday afternoon that the Vols will host him the weekend of June 10 on one of the four official visits he currently has scheduled. He said they’re one of the four schools he’s strongly considering, along with Florida, Georgia and Alabama.

VN Store

Back