‘23 FL WR Aidan Mizell (Florida commit)

I would put my money on the needle moving up. Way up. This staff is killing it and has change the culture faster than I ever dreamed it could be changed.

The latter part is obviously no sh!t, but the first part there is what's important. Clearly Heupel/Golesh/Pope doing something right to make that move, which has instigated this upcoming visit. Agree with you 100% that it's more likely than not that we make a further move with this visit, especially if his parents come with him.

Realistically he's not going to UCF with that sort of offer list, so with a Top 6 we just need to do enough to land an OV and get him back on campus at least one more time...

The latter part is obviously no sh!t, but the first part there is what's important. Clearly Heupel/Golesh/Pope doing something right to make that move, which has instigated this upcoming visit. Agree with you 100% that it's more likely than not that we make a further move with this visit, especially if his parents come with him.

Realistically he's not going to UCF with that sort of offer list, so with a Top 6 we just need to do enough to land an OV and get him back on campus at least one more time...

Absolutely. Totally agree. If he comes back for OV then we really on to something and if he brings mama, turn out the lights the party is over. lol

Reactions: Smokey19rt
Is it not good to hear opinions from other fanbases on a recruit they’re very familiar with?
It's good if there is some insightful info, or if they have some type of insider status. Not just giving an opinion in multiple threads like "We sure as sh!t are getting this guy at UF."(not actually a direct quote). This is VOLNATION, not Gatornutz, or Swampazz, or whatever their site happens to be called. I don't know because I'm not a Gator fan.

Last edited:
It's good if there is some insightful info, or if they have some type of insider status. This is VOLNATION, not Gatornation, or Swampazz, or whatever their site happens to be called. I don't know because I'm not a Gator fan.

I have no dog in this fight because I just skim over posters like that, but +1 for Swampazz

It's good if there is some insightful info, or if they have some type of insider status. Not just giving an opinion in multiple threads like "We sure as sh!t are getting this guy at UF."(not actually a direct quote). This is VOLNATION, not Gatornutz, or Swampazz, or whatever their site happens to be called. I don't know because I'm not a Gator fan.
If another fanbase says they’re confident they get a certain recruit, it makes me dig into why they think that. Not every rival poster is a troll.

Reactions: Sub Par SUPERSTAR
Honestly think Florida has to drop the ball for us to land this kid. That said you never know sometimes if a kids parents are alumni of a school maybe they pay closer attention to the behind the scenes stuff and sour on it more. Still think it’s Florida but Tennessee seems to be doing everything they can to be in it.

Honestly think Florida has to drop the ball for us to land this kid. That said you never know sometimes if a kids parents are alumni of a school maybe they pay closer attention to the behind the scenes stuff and sour on it more. Still think it’s Florida but Tennessee seems to be doing everything they can to be in it.
Prepare for the beat down…

Yeah, I didn't mean to come off bad here, in hindsight I realize it kinda does, sorry about that. I like this board, it's the best SEC message board on the internet, sometimes I forget it's called "VOLnation", my bad lol. Anyway, his mom is a UF alum, and she's been pushing him to UF hard for a while, now they've really taken interest in him. I think he's a Gator if we put any type of effort into his recruitment.

Yeah, I didn't mean to come off bad here, in hindsight I realize it kinda does, sorry about that. I like this board, it's the best SEC message board on the internet, sometimes I forget it's called "VOLnation", my bad lol. Anyway, his mom is a UF alum, and she's been pushing him to UF hard for a while, now they've really taken interest in him. I think he's a Gator if we put any type of effort into his recruitment.
It's all good. I've always welcomed fans of other teams that bring good info and aren't here to gloat or start trouble.

I would put my money on the needle moving up. Way up. This staff is killing it and has change the culture faster than I ever dreamed it could be changed.

Yellow Titleist golf balls and yellow French’s Mustard bottles were the key. Winning and an exciting offense helped as well.

Reactions: Cosmo Kramer
Why are they just now putting in effort?

Why are they just now putting in effort?
Instead of just haphazardly taking any "high star" recruit that they can get, this staff likes to really vet and evaluate recruits before they offer (imagine that). So it probably just took them a little bit to decide whether he was worth going in on.

Instead of just haphazardly taking any "high star" recruit that they can get, this staff likes to really vet and evaluate recruits before they offer (imagine that). So it probably just took them a little bit to decide whether he was worth going in on.
I’m hoping the uf staff is just lazy and/or missed out on higher rated guys

If another fanbase says they’re confident they get a certain recruit, it makes me dig into why they think that. Not every rival poster is a troll.
While that is true, some rival posters just come over to stir the pot. I agree he would be better received if he had real information or wanted to y start a real conversation.

That sounds like excuses that we use to use for our coaches

Think Seldon is going to be the second RB in the class
The 25/32 limit being lifted definitely gives this staff more leeway on offense. Ideally I hope our offensive skill players are Tate, Mizzell, Benson, Hyatt, Seldon, Spillman, Cobb, and Davis. I know a lot of people on here aren’t high on Hyatt, but I think he will work his ass off here just like Jaylin has this off-season

VN Store

Back