Friday weigh in thread

I see your results. Very impressive!
It’s been tough and I really would like an ice cold Modelo, tbh. Trying to hit the gym pretty hard last week and stalled out somewhat. I am eating a lot more with this diet but limiting red meat and processed foods. I feel a lot better and my wife has dropped 11 so far with the same diet.

Thanks for the encouragement.

It's great when your spouse supports you. Not financially...you know what I mean!
Pssh, if she wants to support me financially that's fine. I've been sugar daddy for a while. She's extremely beautiful and smart and I paid for her college to get her bachelors and masters in education. All while using this 2.5, honestly this may be too high, high school gpa noggin to pay for everything. I am actually looking into going back to school in the near future, once my 17 year old graduates, but while I work my current job.

You’ve dropped the weight of a small human being😄
Quite a feat! Congratulations.
Thanks very much.

.I have a few cats and was carrying two 40 pound litter containers up some stairs a couple of weeks ago. I thought to myself, “daggone” , I was carrying more than that on my frame when I first started my goal to get healthy the last couple of years.

Not 100% certain of the accuracy but I'd even at 75-80% I'm OK with it.
You can still establish a baseline between calories in and calories out(trackers). I’m still losing a little weight since year-end even though my tracker says I’m burning 2000-2200 calories a day and my calorie counting says I’m eating 2500 calories a day.

Reactions: Juanita
What kind of diet plan are you using for your weight loss? We are finishing up 4 week gut protocol from Beachbody. We will transition to using Fixate from Beachbody which will allow you to diet according to what you are doing with the diet. Example I can choose a meal plan for hree options based on my weight lose weight, maintain my weight or gain muscle.

What kind of diet plan are you using for your weight loss? We are finishing up 4 week gut protocol from Beachbody. We will transition to using Fixate from Beachbody which will allow you to diet according to what you are doing with the diet. Example I can choose a meal plan for hree options based on my weight lose weight, maintain my weight or gain muscle.
Not sure if this was intended to be to the group, but I dont have a diet. I changed the way I eat, period.

Less red meat, less soda, a lot less milk. I used to kill 2 gallons of 2% in a week, now I dont even do a half gallon. I recently gave up chips, my biggest snack source, and havent seen a change, and i havent replaced them. I generally eat healthier too, make sure there is a vegetable in there somewhere. I found baking veggies a great option for me, easy, quick, and very tasty.

My biggest thing has been cutting out soda and trying to snack less. No specific plan.

-4.2 lbs since Monday, courtesy of my new Fitbit kicking my butt at regular intervals.

As I’m already on a diuretic (aka, a pee-a-lot pill) for mild hypertension, and I’m a 67-year-old woman with a non-detectable metabolism, I don’t get that fun initial weight loss. I also have some orthopedic and neurological issues that prevent me from running 5 miles a day, thank God.

So it’s straight calorie tracking, 1200 in and 2400 out, for a daily average calorie deficit of 1200 calories or 1/3 of a pound. Seems to be working. And yes, I do get to eat! We shall see.

From yesterday (saturated fat and cholesterol were mostly from one of my two eggs per week):

—Edit to add: this is just my roll-your-own diet. If I had to name it, I would call it the Don’t Eat Crap - Sorry No Alcohol It Will Still Be There Later - Get Enough Protein But Watch The Fat Grams - Act Like You’ve Got Some Sense Diet.

1653845501474.png

Last edited:
-4.2 lbs since Monday, courtesy of my new Fitbit kicking my butt at regular intervals.

As I’m already on a diuretic (aka, a pee-a-lot pill) for mild hypertension, and I’m a 67-year-old woman with a non-detectable metabolism, I don’t get that fun initial weight loss. I also have some orthopedic and neurological issues that prevent me from running 5 miles a day, thank God.

So it’s straight calorie tracking, 1200 in and 2400 out, for a daily average calorie deficit of 1200 calories or 1/3 of a pound. Seems to be working. And yes, I do get to eat! We shall see.

From yesterday (saturated fat and cholesterol were mostly from one of my two eggs per week):

—Edit to add: this is just my roll-your-own diet. If I had to name it, I would call it the Don’t Eat Crap - Sorry No Alcohol It Will Still Be There Later - Get Enough Protein But Watch The Fat Grams - Act Like You’ve Got Some Sense Diet.

View attachment 459391
Each person’s metabolism is different but I lost my weight (90 pounds) in 10.5 months with consistent moderate exercise and averaging about 2200 calorie daily intake. Now averaging 2500-3000 calories and still have lost another 5-6 pounds in 5 additional months with little exercise.

Just want you to do it safely which will have a lasting impact after you have reached your goals.

VN Store

Back