Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the heck is a Soy Boy??? Asking for a friend
Childish insult used to call someone effeminate. Idea being that men who drink soy milk get a bunch of estrogen and become sensitive babies with man boobs.

(Even though that's not how soy estrogen works lol. Our bodies can't use soy estrogen becauss its a different structure. We register it, but can't use it. So it actually causes us to produce less estrogen. It's a larger concern that women drinking soy will have lower estrogen levels and create some hormone imbalances per my understanding.)

Is this any good? It works great for me, but was curious how it compares to others. . .
View attachment 457958
What am i looking at?

Who is the ISP? Is the top an actual, or, bottom?

Always look for 70% of advertised speed to be barometer on a
best effort network.

If that is a true variance in pings on your upstream at 11 to 150. You have serious issues. Im also assuming youre on am older copper network with interference.

Childish insult used to call someone effeminate. Idea being that men who drink soy milk get a bunch of estrogen and become sensitive babies with man boobs.

(Even though that's not how soy estrogen works lol. Our bodies can't use soy estrogen becauss its a different structure. We register it, but can't use it. So it actually causes us to produce less estrogen. It's a larger concern that women drinking soy will have lower estrogen levels and create some hormone imbalances per my understanding.)
@VolsDoc81TX

I'd say the simplest way to describe it is that it's probably the origin for most of the Egyptian gods. Goes back to Mesopotamia and origins of civilization. I was in the Ancient Astronaut phase back then and reading a lot of Erik Von Daniken before he was popular. Chariots of the Gods is an entertaining read.
The link I read said Enki was Sumerian and I had heard the Amen Ra part before and knew it was Egyptian. It's a cool name. Not as cool as drvenner, mind you, but cool, nonetheless.

Prayers tonight for the families in Texas. Post may get taken down but: In the school I currently teach/coach in, I am one of three teachers who make up an armed intruder response team. We train with local law enforcement and qualify with our weapons. I conceal carry every day in the classroom. We don't publicize this, but many students are aware of this. Knowing that they will not be the only gun on campus is a HUGE deterrent.
Love this

Reactions: ACvol3
You are following the nega handbook to perfection. I am waiting for the next post that you are just keeping it real and calling it like you are seeing it.

Nothing negative about being objective. I simply responded to a poster that commented about Bama getting a QB and that they were out of the running for Manning and just said it would be bad if he went to Georgia if it is down to TX and them. But, if you don't say Nico is the best QB in the country then you can't be a TN fan despite the fact that the same people who insist he is would be saying the opposite if Manning were committed here.

This is brilliant. All those guys come to the player and tell the player where their weaknesses are and what they need to work on. This proved Grant was a student of the game who, instead of partying and relaxing up to the draft, was continuing to work and study, AND it weeds out the coaches and GMs Grant doesn't want to play for. Everyone who got offended by a brilliant kid like Grant evaluating their program has a giant ego that's probably inhibiting their team's success and growth.

Kinda like Peyton telling the Colts "if you dont draft me, I'll kick your ass every year." That office could've got offended and frustrated with that, instead they said, "We'll take him."
Could def see Grant being a future coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back