Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just want to say that I fervently hope you never have to use this training in real life, but will also add that I am very glad that this approach is being taken.
No doubt. The idea is deterrence. Worst case is to buy time until Law responds. Their response time is 2-3 minutes, but a lot can happen in that time. Need to address mental health and fatherless kids. The ultimate answer is turning our lives over to Jesus.

I have looked it up, but I still don't get it. I am old and slow, though.
I'd say the simplest way to describe it is that it's probably the origin for most of the Egyptian gods. Goes back to Mesopotamia and origins of civilization. I was in the Ancient Astronaut phase back then and reading a lot of Erik Von Daniken before he was popular. Chariots of the Gods is an entertaining read.

I sure am glad our committed, all-everything, alpha-dog, better-than-Arch QB is in town for maybe the biggest recruiting weekend I can ever remember.

The peer recruiting will be strong this weekend.
Not even being a homer. . . most national guys believe Iamaleava is better than Manning and possibly the best overall in the class. Manning is good and he's gonna have a shot to be great, wherever he goes.

I think Iamaleava has a better physical build for the position. Manning probably knows the game better, due to his background and how long he's played, but Niko is gonna have the best QB coaches in America. They're probably more excited to work with someone that's inexperienced, than someone who has already been taught. . . although Manning's teachers were pretty good too.

All the brain power here in the RF and 90% of it is used trying to find the next twss 😂
dr-evil-evil-laugh.gif

No doubt. The idea is deterrence. Worst case is to buy time until Law responds. Their response time is 2-3 minutes, but a lot can happen in that time. Need to address mental health and fatherless kids. The ultimate answer is turning our lives over to Jesus.
It's sad how single parent houses have ruined our society. I'm not blaming single parents the majority do everything they can for their children. I'm blaming the harmful idea that one parent can properly raise multiple children on their own. More people need to rely on their community, and make sure their community is safe. Especially, if they find themselves in a situation like raising children on their own.

Not even being a homer. . . most national guys believe Iamaleava is better than Manning and possibly the best overall in the class. Manning is good and he's gonna have a shot to be great, wherever he goes.

I think Iamaleava has a better physical build for the position. Manning probably knows the game better, due to his background and how long he's played, but Niko is gonna have the best QB coaches in America. They're probably more excited to work with someone that's inexperienced, than someone who has already been taught. . . although Manning's teachers were pretty good too.

Arch is much closer to his ceiling. Nico's isn't yet known. Anyone's guess as to which is the better college QB, and eventually NFL QB. I don't think anybody would be upset if we had Arch instead of Nico, but imo, Nico is far stronger as a peer recruiter and overall a better choice for us.

GM Says Celtics’ Grant Williams Offended Teams at NBA Draft | Heavy.com

😂😂 Grant

One NBA general manager told Steve Bulpett of Heavy.com that Williams’ approach during his NBA Draft interviews was to tell every team he talked to what was wrong with their roster.

“We all talked about it, but that kid wasn’t shy at all,” revealed the GM. “From what I can tell, every team that interviewed him, he told them what was wrong with their team and what they needed to do better.”

This plan led to a variety of reactions. While some teams appreciated his honesty, others were caught off guard and offended by his statements.

“Some people liked that he was that prepared, and some others were really put off by this kid pretty much telling them where they went wrong,” the GM said. “It was funny to hear the different opinions of him — not of his game, though there was some of that, but more of just how he came across.”

And when I was young, everyone had shotguns and rifles on gun racks in the back of their trucks..............and nothing happened. Sad state of our world today.

Is that really accurate though?

Or is it that now the media simply covers it more often?

From a recent BBC article:

Firearms deaths are a fixture in American life.

There were 1.5 million of them between 1968 and 2017 - that's higher than the number of soldiers killed in every US conflict since the American War for Independence in 1775.

Reactions: peaygolf
Can anyone elaborate and tell me what the “ “Vanderbilt Whistler” is about..like do these people really travel all over to watch the Vanderbilt team play just to whistle?😅😂😂

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back