Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, I thought all 3 of the finalists were worthy. I liked them all.

But Noah's popularity really took off when he got COVID. It was kind of weird how that worked.
It was my top 3. Any of the top seven could have great careers with the right songs and producers.
Not sure what you mean about the Covid with Noah. We all loved him from his audition. He just kept getting better. Still has a lot of growing to do. If he gets the right songs, he could do really well. I think he writes some even though he didn’t do any originals on the show. That always helps. Both girls write.

Reactions: SmokinBob
bologna's makeup consists of what's known as "raw skeletal muscle" — and other raw meat byproducts, such as the heart, kidney, or liver of the pig.

How about a bologna and banana sammy? Yum.

Last edited:
16 Oz light olive oil
3/4 tsp of salt
1 tsp mustard
1tbsp apple cider vinegar
2 eggs

Add eggs,salt,vinegar,and mustard to high speed blender. Slowly and I mean slowly add the olive oil while on the highest speed. Stop and scrape down sides. Blend for a couple more minutes.

Best homemade mayonnaise .

Not @nicksjuzunk approved.
16 Oz light olive oil
3/4 tsp of salt
1 tsp mustard
1tbsp apple cider vinegar
2 eggs

Add eggs,salt,vinegar,and mustard to high speed blender. Slowly and I mean slowly add the olive oil while on the highest speed. Stop and scrape down sides. Blend for a couple more minutes.

Best homemade mayonnaise .

Forgot ACV.

Reactions: Brillovol
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back