Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crazy how many people I remember having to talk off the ledge when he was hired. I thought it was obvious he was a star

He was a great hire. I remember liking it. But I’ll be honest, I was pretty down on him after he brought in Heupel. It felt like he didn’t even try. I’m glad Danny told the FU money bags to pound sand, “I’ve got this”

They are going to screw us and the other schools doing well with NIL, or at least really try to.

The powers that be basically rig the sport in favor of 4-5 teams, and they do NOT want parity. All the other schools need to revolt and stick to their guns or the sport is doomed.

It is basically pro wrestling now...an exhibition sport, and has been since the late Aughts. There is no way it can continue that way much longer without even die hard fans like us tuning out.

If it remains rigged...what is the point of watching?
Agree 100% with this entire post

He was a great hire. I remember liking it. But I’ll be honest, I was pretty down on him after he brought in Heupel. It felt like he didn’t even try. I’m glad Danny told the FU money bags to pound sand, “I’ve got this”
I looked at it like Danny knew that he had a rising star in CJH, and the brand/funds at UT would really set him up to his potential like UCF couldn’t do

I wandered around VN for the first few years, but I just like the people and way we do things in the RF, so I almost never go anywhere else on VN. I absolutely hate the FF and almost never venture there anymore.
giphy.gif

What a week! My son graduated Austin Peay last week Summa Cum Laude. My daughter got married to a fantastic guy over the weekend. I turned 50 yesterday. And my amazing wife and I will celebrate 25 years on Wednesday. Life is good. Cheers Morans
Ummmmm and dem BaseVols?! Jk congrats man, a banner week for sure! 🤝

What a week! My son graduated Austin Peay last week Summa Cum Laude. My daughter got married to a fantastic guy over the weekend. I turned 50 yesterday. And my amazing wife and I will celebrate 25 years on Wednesday. Life is good. Cheers Morans
Yeah but did you spot the copperhead?

I have no idea who Ruiz is, but he should really push for the NCAA to punish Bama. Multiple violations sounds serious. Give 'em the death penalty!
NIL billionaire for Miami Hurricanes. Need more to come forward, more the merrier. Saban and Sankey deserve the criticism. They are joined at the hip

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back