Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have any of you guys ever noticed how different every forum is on VolNation? Screennames I've never seen before in each forum.

I used to assume that the average fan kinda went to every forum from time to time.

We're gonna have to come up with a game everyone can play and start some sort of VolNation league play. RF, BsBF, BBF in the East division and Lady Vols forum, Politics Forum & FF in the West . . league champion gets a free +1 ticket to @Freak 's bbq.

Sheesh I'm bored. . .
I wandered around VN for the first few years, but I just like the people and way we do things in the RF, so I almost never go anywhere else on VN. I absolutely hate the FF and almost never venture there anymore.

They are going to screw us and the other schools doing well with NIL, or at least really try to.

The powers that be basically rig the sport in favor of 4-5 teams, and they do NOT want parity. All the other schools need to revolt and stick to their guns or the sport is doomed.

It is basically pro wrestling now...an exhibition sport, and has been since the late Aughts. There is no way it can continue that way much longer without even die hard fans like us tuning out.

If it remains rigged...what is the point of watching?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back